Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tangerine by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tangerine which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Helping Canadians live better lives. It’s how we do business and how we treat our Clients, stakeholders and employees. It’s about forward thinking, being innovative while simplifying and challenging the status quo. It’s also about integrity, ownership and personal responsibility: making sure every decision we make is the right one.
Whoever said that you have to hide your personality to deliver results in business? We certainly don’t, and that’s what has made Tangerine a success.
Our organization is made up of people who are united in an unpretentious, can-do mentality and a drive to deliver results for our Clients. And whatever we do, we’re always connected to the bigger picture. It’s a feeling that’s hard to describe and impossible to ignore. We call it Orange Spirit.
At Tangerine, you’ll enjoy an unbeatable combination of hands-on challenges and early responsibility. You’ll be recognized and rewarded for your efforts and contributions. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, energetic, passionate and Client-focused team.
Apply Online Tangerine Jobs
You can be a member of Tangerine family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tangerine where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Data Power Software Developer
- Uses knowledge of analysis, design and programming techniques, development tools and database technologies to develop software changes or resolve incidents to meet the business requirements and Tangerine standards
- Maintain a technical proficiency with respect to programming languages and processes as well as participates in continuous improvement of applications and systems to ensure that Tangerine is well positioned for technological advances in the marketplace.
- Actively participates in support activities, including investigation and providing resolution to incidents
- Prepares/maintains the software documents for all assigned work; including, system flow and UML diagrams, technical specification and support materials
- Develops unit test case scenarios and runs tests identifying, analyzing and correcting problems
- Reviews deliverables with senior staff for completeness and accuracy
- Plans and prioritizes own work assignments and provides status updates
- Communicates complex technical issues clearly and concisely
- Develops alternative approaches and solutions to problems and reviews them with senior staff
- Raises / escalates issues, risks and impediments when necessary
- Provides 7×24 production support for applications maintained by the relevant team
- Provide technical guidance, support and technical mentorship to other members of the Software
- Development team including code and documentation reviews
- Actively participates in the development of high-level and detailed design documentation as well as estimation process
- Provide high level input and assessment of design and architectural documentation and decision
- Works independently with little or no supervision
- Leads projects as a Technical Lead as required. Including but not limited to: assists the project lead in allocating tasks to team members; exercises initiative and sound judgment in the execution of project plans and schedules
- Ensures that best practices and development guidelines are met as well as enhances guidelines as required
- Collaborates with IT vendors, business units and other IT cross-functional teams
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or College Degree
- Minimum five (5) years of Java experience with J2EE, EJB, JMS, JPA, MVC, Web Services required
- Two (2) years working experience with configuration and management of IBM Data Power physical or virtual Appliances as well as Policy programming, Error Handling and Troubleshooting in Data Power is required
- Working experience with XML and XML Gateway, programming in XSLT, and XML, sound knowledge on SOA, Webservices, SOAP, WSDL & REST is required
- Able to understand and work with authentication, authorization, and audit (AAA) policy definitions
- Working experience with Certificates and Encryption.
- Should have knowledge in SoapUI and / or any other testing tools for Data Power.
- Previous exposure in the banking industry is preferred
- Knowledge of Angular JS or Data Power or IBM Campaign Suite of products or Database development is an asset
- Specialized Knowledge
- High degree of knowledge in development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in web/mobile application development
- Competent in enterprise application delivery and design techniques
- Competent in design patterns, releases/version control, Java, J2EE, .Net, Web Services (SOAP & REST), Java Script, Angular JS, Junit, XML, Workflow, Data Power, IBM Campaign Suite of products
- Strong understanding of various, industry standard software development techniques, methodologies and best practices
- A solid understanding of standard methods used to develop software applications for large-scale applications, taking security and scalability requirements into consideration
- Competent in effectively using software development and source control tools
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to produce relevant and accurate technical documentation, as required
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take a creative approach, to explore new and unique ideas while continuously looking for improvements
- Ability to seize opportunities to work outside his/her comfort zone to develop and stretch him/her-self
Tangerine Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tangerine and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tangerine Jobs;