Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Sage by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Sage which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Sage has a good story.
Two guys walked into a bar . . . . Back in 1981, a UK professor and some students met in a pub to talk about creating accounting software. Over 30 years later, we’ve grown. We have $2 billion in revenue, operate in 24 countries, and help more than 3 million small and medium-sized business customers succeed. So we know a thing or two about accounting, helping businesses across industries, and growth.
Apply Online Sage Jobs
You can be a member of Sage family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Sage where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
PEOPLE CAMPAIGN MANAGER
A key member of the North American Marketing Team, this role is responsible for building awareness, driving demand, and managing the pipeline for People in North America. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as a results-oriented North American field marketing manager gained at another cloud software company, familiar with marketing to SMEs. The position will ideally be based in Toronto and will matrix report to the VP People Marketing, and the Director for Canada Field Marketing.
Working and participating as a key member of the People and Sage Canada marketing teams, create and execute a data driven North America marketing strategy, with integrated campaigns and programs that include a blend of inbound and outbound activities
• Collaboratively build the local demand models and determine the number of SALs that need to be delivered by marketing to ensure the required pipeline coverage for sales success in each quarter for the region
• Focus on delivering an agreed number of high quality, qualified leads to sales (SALs) in support of new ACV targets
• Work closely with the sales development and sales teams to create and run programs to drive leads from targeted accounts, while keeping them informed of marketing programs and activities
• Establish the most appropriate marketing programs based on objectives including email, webinars, SEO, PPC, PR, social media, and events
• Develop content and update web site, blogs, LinkedIn and other social sites, syndicating content wherever possible to drive traffic, create awareness and grow demand with target audience
• Be able to create new and run campaigns using marketing automation tools and Salesforce.com (SFDC), including creating and managing lists
• Track, measure, analyse and report on effectiveness of demand creation campaigns and impact on pipeline, making recommendations for future programs and investments
• Manage relationships with third-party vendors as appropriate through program strategy, execution and tracking
• Facilitate outcome oriented communication between marketing and sales teams through frequent, consistent and effective interaction
• Reconcile actual costs to budget and keep with cost guidelines through good financial and invoice management and administration
• Work with local partners, sharing marketing plans, leveraging appropriate content and running joint campaigns towards agreed objectives
• Use successful and effective PR, influencer and social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and build Sage thought leadership, using success metrics to show outcomes
• Grow a portfolio of customer case studies using different techniques including video, to showcase how Sage is helping them build People Companies using People Science, HR automation and Workforce Experience Management
• Work collaboratively with local event management to run industry, trade, sales prospecting, and other events to build in market presence, brand and leads
A degree preferably in marketing, communications, business or other related subjects
• 8+ years or more previous experience in Canadian or wider North America regional marketing with strong emphasis on mid-market / SME demand creation
• A good understanding of cloud and the HR domain; ideally will have a successful track record of working as a Canadian marketing manager with another cloud software company
• Has experience of developing and successfully executing integrated marketing campaigns
• Able to build and maintain standards and processes for key segmentation and list building across multiple marketing channels
• Has a working knowledge of digital marketing with some experience in at least two or more of: web site management, search marketing, social media, content marketing and mobile marketing.
• Able to develop and maintain ongoing data quality and lead hygiene processes
• Understanding of and familiarity with running effective webinars using technology such as Webex, ON24, GoToWebinar etc.
• Experience with running campaigns with marketing automation software such as Pardot or similar software
• Able to execute effective PR and communications campaigns working with consultants or agencies as necessary
• Knowledge of and proven experience in events marketing
• Experience working closely with sales and sales development teams, able to represent marketing effectively, while delivering supporting content, tools to enable sales success in a timely manner
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and analytical skills; good financial management skills
• Confident in developing marketing reports, dashboards and analytics to track and show progress against targets
• Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools and approaches to marketing and business development using outcome based metrics to demonstrate success
Sage Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Sage and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Sage Jobs;