Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Reno-Depot by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Reno-Depot which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Réno-Dépôt is a Canadian chain of home supply stores owned by Lowe’s. Primarily operating in Quebec, Réno-Dépôt is a warehouse-styled format with a focus on discounted renovation and household hardware products. The chain briefly expanded into Ontario under the name The Building Box; following Rona’s acquisition of Réno-Dépôt, these stores were re-branded as Rona Home & Garden locations.
Apply Online Reno-Depot Jobs
You can be a member of Reno-Depot family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Reno-Depot where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Advisor / Sales Team Member
RONA sales people provide our customers with exceptional service! In a friendly and attentive manner you will offer accurate information and advice about products and services available in any of the following departments: Lumber and Building Materials, Doors and Windows, Hardware and Tools, Electrical, Lighting, Kitchens, Plumbing, Paint, Home Decorating, Flooring, Seasonal, Garden Centre or the Cut Shop. Your professionalism will reflect RONA’s image and values ensuring we meet our mission – which is to offer consumers the best service in the Industry!
The responsibilities of the cashier are:
• Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
• Record transactions and collect payment for the purchased items;
• Ensure the accuracy of the products and the prices listed on the invoice;
• Operate cash terminal, handle checks, debit cards, credit cards and air miles;
• Submit various documents to customers and package the purchased goods with care and protect, if necessary, fragile items;
• Ensure each cashier has the necessary items to accomplish their tasks (cash register tape, credit cards application forms, bags etc.);
• Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift;
• Keep the work area around each cash register, neat and tidy;
• Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
• Stock the shelves located by the cash registers;
• Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Reno-Depot Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Reno-Depot and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Reno-Depot Jobs;