Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
More than just a job
It’s about providing the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of our patients first. At PHSA, you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism and mutual respect — and most importantly, a life-changing career.
We have opportunities for professionals across the spectrum – from corporate to clinical. Take a look through our current opportunities – maybe you’ll find the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Apply Online Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Jobs
You can be a member of Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Clinic Nurse, Correctional Health Services
Education, Training and Experience
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse with the College of Registered
- Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC) or as a Registered Nurse with the College of
- Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
- Two 2 years’ recent experience providing trauma informed acute or community health nursing care/services to patients who have a combination of physical, psychiatric and/or concurrent substance abuse/misuse disorders or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Occupational First Aid Level 2 certification
Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of community health nursing theory including mental health and addictions, communicable diseases and practice within a patient/family-centered approach.
- Working knowledge of CRNBC’s Standards for Nursing Practice.
- Knowledge of the BC Mental Health Act, other facilities and community resources.
- Working knowledge of facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution techniques. Demonstrated ability to adjust to new or unexpected events
- Demonstrated case management, teaching/training, clinical support and consultation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of an interprofessional team
- Demonstrated skill in CPR techniques.
- Ability to carry out the physical demands of the job.
- Skilled in the use of equipment, and in the techniques appropriate for treatment.
- Basic computer literacy to operate a computerized patient care information system and word processing, spreadsheet, Internet and e-mail software.
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) Jobs;