Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Pitney Bowes by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Pitney Bowes which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Pitney Bowes, we thrive on helping our clients navigate the complex world of commerce. We provide data so businesses can market to their best customers. We enable the sending of parcels and packages across the globe. And, we secure payments through statements and invoices to keep our clients moving forward.
Apply Online Pitney Bowes Jobs
You can be a member of Pitney Bowes family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Pitney Bowes where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Software Installation Specialist
- Install, integrate, configure, and customize Pitney Bowes systems solutions to satisfy requirements as documented in a projects scope.
- Provided technical support for pre-sales opportunities
- Provide technical support to assist Field Systems Specialist resources to resolve complex systems implementation issues resulting in reduced installation cycle times.
- Provide consulting, design, and development services to customers requiring advanced integration and customized interfaces to their host systems resulting in increased customer confidence in Pitney Bowes systems solutions.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers by responding promptly to requests and delivering thorough, effective solutions.
- Provide input for budgetary quotes for custom software solutions to include training, and deployment services costs and timelines.
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in the discipline along with complete knowledge of Pitney Bowes systems solutions.
Field Service Technician
An experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician who may come from various fields such as business machine repair, printer repair and or from the automotive repair industry with strong troubleshooting and repair skills who is energetic self-motivated with a positive attitude. You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained and the client is satisfied.
- Work a swing shift- 77 hours over a two weeks period. Shifts will be either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Proactively schedule and perform preventative maintenance
- Trouble-shoot customer reported problems
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
- Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines
Pitney Bowes Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Pitney Bowes and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Pitney Bowes Jobs;