Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Nurse Next Door by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Nurse Next Door which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Nurse Next Door has been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and Entrepreneur Top 50 Franchise, with awesome growth we are looking for A-players to join our team who are enthusiastic about making the lives of seniors better!Join our HeartQuarters team of self-led leaders and we can take our BHAG of expanding Nurse Next Door to International markets by 2020!
Apply Online Nurse Next Door Jobs
You can be a member of Nurse Next Door family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Nurse Next Door where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Payroll, Accounts Payable and Benefits Specialist
We are looking for a Payroll, Accounts Payable and Benefits Specialist to join our team! Do you have a passion for numbers and accuracy? Do you have a passion for details and love ensuring people get paid? Do you love entrepreneurial companies committed to growth? Our Payroll Specialist will be responsible for ensuring everyone at HeartQuarters is paid on time, benefits administration is accurate and timely, and our accounts payables invoices and payments are coded, verified and entered correctly.
- You will lead the process of bi-weekly payroll, as well as additions and deductions at HeartQuarters for a team of 100+
- Provide payroll expertise to the Finance team
- Administer new hires and departures in ADP and maintain confidential personnel records
- Manage the benefit plan enrollment and termination, reconciling monthly benefit invoice and balance statement, reviewing benefit plan and making recommendations on changes
- Obtain and maintain payroll accounts, Health Tax account, as well as WCB accounts for all provinces
- Initiate and implement operating procedures for all payroll, benefit and insurance processes
- Coordinate vendor communications and invoice submissions for processing
- Process payments (EFT, cheques, wires, bill payments) and expenses
- Prepare month-end and quarterly reports
- Own payroll line items in the financial statement
Skills & Experience
- Certified Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) or Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) designation
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Google, ADP (Pay@work) and Quick Books
- Knowledge of employment laws relating to stats, leaves and overtime pay across Canada and US
- Demonstrated understanding of health benefits programs
- Collaborative team player approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Nurse Next Door Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Nurse Next Door and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Nurse Next Door Jobs;