Reporting to the Manager, Support, the Support Specialist will be responsible for performing stellar tier one support in order to delight our customers and enhance the customer experience. You will be super resourceful and ultra-responsive, ensuring that all queries and issues are resolved timely and efficiently. You excel at communicating solutions that truly work to fix issues! You are a support ninja, able to multitask and manage multiple layers of issues at once, ensuring all support tickets are taken care of without even breaking a sweat! You take pride in knowing that you have solved yet another problem, that resulted in a happy customer that by now, probably calls you by your first name and considers you a techno-genius!
If you’re a support whiz with great ambitions and a desire to succeed within a fast-paced software environment!
- Answering inbound calls and emails, providing technical assistance and working with customer and other members of the team to ensure timely resolution of support tickets
- Assisting in troubleshooting and administration activities in order to resolve issues and advise on next steps and procedures
- Regularly following up with customers to ensure that support issues are addressed in a timely manner and that they are delighted and happy with the service they are receiving from the Customer Support team.
- Supporting other departments and areas of the organization where needed, such as the implementation and sales teams.
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Contributing to the Customer Support department’s WIKI with common support issue solutions.
- Documenting and recording any product feature requests from customers and submitting them to the Manager, Support.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Computer Software and/or with a minimum of 3 years of technical support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow outside of your comfort zone
- The acute ability to listen to client needs and find timely solutions to resolve support issues
- Successful track record of exceeding expectations and enhancing the customer experience
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to pick up new software skills with ease
- Demonstrated ability to achieve team goals, striving to always achieve high NPO scores to engage our customer base
- Knowledge of various ERP systems a serious asset
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts that take into account various time zones between 8:00 am ET to 8:00 pm ET
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of the organization and gain credibility and trust
- Demonstrated excellence in working closely with teams, providing service excellence for customer interactions and retention
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Experience working with Zendesk would be awesome
- Ability to speak multiple languages a definite asset, especially when you consider we have Nexonia customers all over the world!
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds
- Must be able to work in a climate controlled, office environment
- Vision must be good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties
- Hearing must be good to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks
If you’re looking to make a dynamic move to build a career and join a fast-paced, exciting organization, that runs on openness and trust, send us your resume, cover letter and salary expectations today.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Nexonia is an equal opportunity employer. However, due to the volume of resumes received, only those you selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Application Link: https://www.nexonia.com/open-roles/