Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Morgan Stanley by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Morgan Stanley which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Morgan Stanley’s presence in Canada establishes us as one of North America’s leading global financial institutions. Integrating our extensive knowledge of both local and international markets, we offer institutional clients a comprehensive array of financial services in Canada including investment banking, equity and fixed income research sales.
Morgan Stanley Canada Limited – a member of the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Toronto Venture Exchange – works with corporations and institutions across Canada. In recent years, Morgan Stanley has been actively involved in some of Canada’s most noteworthy transactions.
Morgan Stanley Services Canada Corporation develops quantitative trading systems, modeling software and comprehensive risk and security systems used by our business units. Our software developers, engineers and architects work on exclusive tools such as e-trading platforms, pricing engines, risk management, security and infrastructure platforms.
Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, a global financial services firm. MSCGI, the principal entity through which Morgan Stanley conducts its North American commodities trading activities, has over 25 years of experience in trading both physical and financial commodities globally. MSCGI is a significant participant in North American commodities hedging and risk management markets and currently trades power, natural gas, emissions, crude oil, refined petroleum products, coal, freight, metals, renewable fuels and agricultural commodities.
Apply Online Morgan Stanley Jobs
You can be a member of Morgan Stanley family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Morgan Stanley where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
VP – Datawarehousing/ Modelling
Roles and Responsibilities
- As senior member of ADT- IIH Team, these are roles and responsibilities
- Develop new datamart / datasets on Hadoop that can be used by downstream application.
- Lead a functional area / deliverable.
- Participate in design discussions and contribute to the architecture process.
- Adhere to application development guidelines and help improve the guidelines
- Understand and implement security guidelines and best practices.
- Collaborate as team to deliver complex deliverables.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
Primary Skills / Must have
- Experience 10 to 15 years
- Exposure to Financial Domain. Have participated in requirement analysis and design discussion.
- Worked on Data-Warehouse / Data Lake projects
- Fluent in writing queries in Hive / familiar with Spark framework
- Good UNIX skills.
- Good SQL skills.
- Understanding of the SDLC, good practices and experience with different development and change management tools.
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
Prior Experience in Wealth Management
Morgan Stanley Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Morgan Stanley and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Jobs;