Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Moneris by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Moneris which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
As one of North America’s largest providers of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers credit, debit, wireless and online payment services for merchants in virtually every industry segment and processes more than three billion transactions, annually. Moneris also provides electronic loyalty and stored-value gift cards, mobile and online solutions, and integrated POS software. With more than 350,000 merchant locations, Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed for our customers to “Be Payment Ready”.
Apply Online Moneris Jobs
You can be a member of Moneris family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Moneris where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
- Maintaining the executive’s calendar; coordinating, arranging and confirming meetings; arranging for meeting setup and refreshments; screening requests for appointments; coordinating and arranging events, luncheons, and briefings as needed.
- Managing the day-to-day administrative and confidential activities in support of the Chief Operations Officer and Chief Product & Partnership Officer, including reviewing and prioritizing of emails, tasks, and printing of documents for review before meetings.
- Scheduling and ownership of complex activities such as board, client, vendor and internal meetings, conferences and travel arrangements.
- Organizing department meetings, including preparation and mailing of agendas, booking boardrooms; sending invites; communicating with and preparing for speakers; arranging catering; preparing presentations for circulation.
- Maintaining and ordering materials incidental to specific needs and office supplies, including individual requests, inventory; online ordering; receiving and distribution.
- Organizing and maintaining efficient electronic and paper files, for shorter and longer term deals and projects, and following up on pending matters.
- Creating, developing, amending and proofreading presentations and documentation requiring different computer software applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Preparing expense reports, gathering and summarizing data and distributing materials/reports.
- Managing photocopying, filing, printing of presentations/reports and opening and distributing mail.
- Receiving and screening visitors and telephone calls, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and the use of sound independent judgment; conducting research, responding to requests for information and complaints, referring the request or complaint to appropriate staff and/or taking or recommending action to resolve the issue; reviewing, determining the priority of, and routing, incoming correspondence to the appropriate individual.
- Attending to a variety of office administrative details such as establishing, organizing and maintaining confidential, subject files.
- Assisting and providing backup to other administrative support staff.
Moneris Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Moneris and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Moneris Jobs;