Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at McKesson by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of McKesson which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Our mission, your job. Better health for all.
Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. We work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients like Jack, an eight-year-old boy battling cancer. We take that job seriously.
Together, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with McKesson today.
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Legal & Compliance
Distribution & Call Center Jobs:
- Call Center Representative
- Facilities Management
- Operations Supervisor
- Warehouse Worker
Apply Online McKesson Jobs
You can be a member of McKesson family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application McKesson where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Manager, Pharmacy Programs
Reporting to the Director of Pharmacy Services, and working with the Pharmacy Services team, the position is the lead role in managing vendors/agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure programs initiated or assigned are conducted professionally, on schedule, and on budget in accordance with the established specifications. The role is responsible for 1) developing market-leading pharmacy programs and professional practice tools, 2) managing the development of both pharmacy and member communications by working closely with Pharmacy Operations, Retail Operations and Marketing, 3) conduct in-field pharmacy visits and work closely with banner members and their staff to develop and deploy fully integrated pharmacy solutions. This role will also work closely with other McKesson business units and vendors to collaboratively develop relevant programs and initiatives.
Pharmacy Program Development
• Identify key consumer needs and business requirements across different conditions (diabetes, heart health, smoking cessation, etc.), and develop programs to address these opportunities
• Identify under and over-performing areas of the business, and develop programs and tools to address these opportunities
• Work collaboratively with members, pharmacy staff, Pharmacy Operations and Retail Operations teams to drive operational execution and uptake of programs
• Conduct in-field pharmacy visits to help identify gaps in program and tool adoption and make adjustments where needed
• Attend and participate at College and Association meetings, conferences and regulatory/professional practice discussions to represent independent pharmacy, collect relevant professional updates, develop and deploy communications to keep our membership fully informed of upcoming changes to pharmacy practice.
• Identify key government patient/pharmacy initiatives (e.g., expanded scope of practice), and solutions to address these opportunities
• Integrate technology, marketing, operations, , and merchandising/category management (where applicable) into the development and execution of these programs and solutions
• Identify untapped vendor revenue stream opportunities, and develop a meaningful way to drive implementation in stores by working with Operations, Procurement and Category Management
• Liaise with the cross functional team and membership to ensure development, communication and direction meets the needs of both the business and our banner members
• Develop all pharmacy facing communications on new initiatives and programs and work with Central Operations and Marketing teams to deploy
• Conduct a post mortem analysis on every program. Solution to measure and review store feedback on existing pharmacy programs
• Develop an annual pharmacy communication plan for all programs and solutions that fits in with IDA/Guardian marketing plans
• Improve the adoption and utilization of the banner portals through cross collaboration with Marketing, Retail Operations and Central Operations
• Build effective, efficient and informative communications for the Pharmacy Services portion of the banner newsletter and look at ways to enhance the uptake and utilization of this communication tool
• Find key insights to improve effectiveness of McKesson communication with pharmacies
• Track, measure and report key program metrics and results in collaboration with retail banner analysts
• Effectively communicate with banner members and ensure pharmacy related issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner.
• Assist in preparation of National Advisory Board and Conference presentations
• Provide Pharmacy program presence at McKesson annual Showcase events
• Perform other duties as assigned to support Retail Banner Services initiatives
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years Retail Pharmacy experience, with at least 3-5 years of Pharmacy Operations experience
• Previous experience in pharmacy operations or program development
• Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree or PharmD required
• Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with PharmaClik Rx, or other dispensing software, is an asset
• Familiarity and exposure to pharmacy colleges and associations
• Budget management experience and strong financial/business acumen
• Excellent proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, macros, and vlookups) is mandatory
• Project Management Certification an asset
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities:
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively develop, lead and manage projects in a cross-functional environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders with good listening and questioning skills
• Superior analytical skills and ability to solve problems and resolve conflict situations
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong time management and organizational skills·
• Ability to function independently
• Proven ability to operate in a multi-stakeholder environment
• Some domestic travel may be required
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
McKesson Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for McKesson and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for McKesson Jobs;