Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Lightspeed by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Lightspeed which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We’re looking for talented professionals
Lightspeed is on the move with offices in Montreal, Ottawa, New York, Olympia, London, Ghent, Amsterdam and Brisbane. We’re a rapidly expanding company that provides cutting edge retail and restaurant business solutions across platforms, devices and industries. Come work with us!
Apply Online Lightspeed Jobs
You can be a member of Lightspeed family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Lightspeed where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Let’s talk shop: Lightspeed is on the hunt for a full-time Cocoa Developer to join our Ottawa based development team. As key members of our Development team, Cocoa developers are responsible for the design and implementation of Lightspeed’s award-winning Mac and iOS applications. With a strong technical background, these team members use test-driven development, strong software design and usability skills and a passion for technology to solve real-world business problems for customers around the globe.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place – more than 40,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions use Lightspeed’s point-of-sale and eCommerce platforms for inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Translating agile requirements into conceptual and detailed designs
- Providing estimates for development effort
- Implementing proof of concept, prototypes and fully-tested production-grade software
- Design and implement stunning user interfaces
- Assisting QA and Support staff in troubleshooting software issues as well as implementing bug fixes
- 4+ years experience developing and shipping production-grade software for Mac or iOS
- Proven track record developing enticing user interfaces
- Understanding of object oriented design, functional programming and refactoring
- Knowledge of the Cocoa framework
- Ability to learn new technologies or paradigms
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Demonstrated experience using test-driven development
- A keen interest in API design
- Previous experience integrating with REST web services
- Fluency in French
Lightspeed Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Lightspeed and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Lightspeed Jobs;