Hudson’s Bay Sales Associate Job Description
The Sales Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- A natural leader, who is intuitively creative and customer-centric
- You are self-motivated and comfortable with working individually
- You thrive in a fast-paced environments and can easily shift priorities as needed
- You are comfortable with physical work where standing will be required
- Your schedule is flexible enough that you are comfortable with working on evenings and/or weekends when needed
Find All Hudson’s Bay Jobs Here; Hudson’s Bay Job Application
You also have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in retail, sales and/or customer service is strongly preferred
As the Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company’s HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
How to Apply for Hudson’s Bay Sales Associate Jobs;