Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Grant Thornton by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Grant Thornton which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services—locally and across Canada to dynamic privately owned, publicly listed and public sector organizations.
Together with the Quebec firm, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP, we have approximately 4,000 people in offices across the country.
Apply Online Grant Thornton Jobs
You can be a member of Grant Thornton family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Grant Thornton where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
As an Assistant Estate Administrator your responsibilities may include:
• Becoming familiar with statutory requirements for bankruptcy and Insolvency
• Data entry and preparation of Consumer Proposal and Bankruptcy documents and setting up payment arrangements with guidance from senior staff
• Processing unsecured proofs of claim
• Booking appointments and completing mailings, filing (paper and electronic), and handling cash
• Preparing letters as directed using template letter formats with customization as needed
• Filing as required
• Responding to enquiries
• Providing reception relief
• Other duties as may be required
We are committed to the professional growth of our employees. We want you to achieve your full potential and are aware that our success as an organization depends on a combination of individual and team achievements. At Grant Thornton you’re sure to work with consummate professionals who love what they do. Our people truly make us different. Why is this important? Your career grows when you work with industry leading professionals on interesting assignments.
As an accountant, the skill and behaviours we require:
• Bilingual French/English is a requirement
• Preferred candidates will possess a University Degree or Diploma with a concentration in Accounting
• 1-3 years of experience in an accounting role in a small to medium business environment
• Exposure to bookkeeping and/or accounting practices
• High emphasis will be placed on professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with income tax preparation is considered an asset
• Proficiency with MS Office 2007/2010 applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven problem solver with solid analytical skills
• Strong technical expertise in accounting and tax
Grant Thornton Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Grant Thornton and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Grant Thornton Jobs;