Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at GNC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of GNC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Each of us is dedicated to helping people live their best lives with innovative health and wellness solutions. As part of our team, you can set the standard for cutting-edge products based on nutritional science. You can add to our innovative manufacturing and packaging processes. You can provide the operational support that keeps us growing. And you can ensure that every interaction in our stores is exceptional.
Apply Online GNC Jobs
You can be a member of GNC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application GNC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Retail Sales Associate
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Being a part of GNC’s team goes beyond selling products…It means you are the face of our business and as a result, we are looking for the best of the best! If you are a self-starter who is persistently aiming to achieve sales goals set forth and eager to learn, GNC is right for you!
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to demonstrate, explain and present complex products to customers, including vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, diet, and energy products.
- Ability to achieve sales goals in accordance to the daily sales targets.
- Ability to sell in a commissioned sales environment.
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer inquiries.
- Receive, check, and shelve merchandise orders; confirm purchase orders and manage the store’s inventory.
- Read all merchandising bulletins in order to understand product assortment and answer product questions based on Company approved information.
- Ability to operate store point of sale register; complete store daily open/close functions and bank deposits according to GNC policies and procedures
- Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered
- Passionate team player dedicated to continually bringing a fresh perspective to the team
- Must be able to work alone and be a self-starter
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
Required Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED Certificate
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of specialty retail selling and merchandising experience, preferably with an emphasis on specialty retail
- Proven selling skills and proven ability to communicate with customers with a sense of urgency and understanding of their immediate goals
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent language skills required to speak, read, and understand customers and GNC communications
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company’s assets and engage with customers
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability
- Schedule may be changed by store management based on the needs of the business
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Normal retail store environment where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc.
- Must be able to work independently with remote supervision
- Bending, lifting, reaching for and moving merchandise. Lifting up to 45 lbs. Climbing ladders
- Moving small display fixtures.
- Standing for long periods of time
GNC Canada is an equal opportunity employer, accommodations are available upon request.
GNC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for GNC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for GNC Jobs;