Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whether you’re looking for an internship, a graduate opportunity, or seeking your next career move as an experienced professional, on these pages you’ll find a range of opportunities to be part of an organization that helps millions of people around the world to do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. If you want to work for a company with a sense of purpose, find out what we have to offer.
Fraudulent offers of employment with GSK
In some countries, people outside of GSK are being contacted by fake job agencies or job portals offering employment with GSK. The individuals are asked to pay money for services such as registration and document verification. Some people have even had interviews and then been offered jobs which do not exist.
GSK never asks candidates for any money and does not offer any position without interviews. GSK is advising potential applicants via its local websites to be vigilant and be aware of these scams. Do not make payments to fake agencies or deal with them.
If you are aware or suspect of any fraudulent activities relating to GSK, please email: CA-HRSC@gsk.com
Apply Online GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Jobs
You can be a member of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Build GP awareness of a new option for severe asthma patients and drive them to refer appropriate patients into the specialist’s office.
• Grow the severe asthma market by increasing GP awareness and referrals to specialists
• Develop and implement strategic and targeted business plans with key asthma GPs in the GTA
• Build deep understanding of customers, their needs, referral patterns & challenges and interdependencies to effectively map severe asthma networks
• Demonstrate measurable progress against business plans, in line with GSK policy, using clearly defined KPIs that prove the value returned to the business and delivery against customer needs
• Allocate appropriate face to face selling time, and develop & implement unique customer focused initiatives to accelerate referrals and maximize patient care
• Gain commitment to refer appropriate patients to specialists with information (PFT tests, CBC) required
• Work closely with Specialty Care Territory Manager to identify gaps and maximize appropriate patient referrals
• Engage with primary care sales force forces to use this opportunity to bring value to targeted GPs and further the conversation around the GSK asthma portfolio as appropriate
• Identify barriers to referral
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GSK souscrit au principe d’équité en matière d’emploi et favorise la diversité et l’inclusion. Nous acceptons les demandes d’emploi de toutes les personnes ayant les compétences requises. GSK s’engage à mettre en place des mesures d’adaptation pour les personnes handicapées. Si vous avez besoin de telles mesures à toute étape du processus de demande d’emploi ou si vous désirez obtenir plus d’information sur nos politiques en matière d’adaptation, veuillez communiquer avec nous à email@example.com
** Please note this is a 12 month contract **
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Proven track record of at least 2-3 years sales experience
• Proven leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively and crossfunctionally
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Previous pharmaceutical sales experience in respiratory is preferred
• Strong customer/patient focus
• High level of drive and proven ability to build strong business relationships including gaining and maintaining access to customers
• Strong learning agility to build a high level of disease/product knowledge and ability to interpret scientific research studies
• Proven track record to proactively identify strategic business opportunities and propose solutions to provide value and drive business growth
• Strong business planning and ROI analysis skills
• Solid project manager, including the ability to implement, monitor and review projects
• High level of business integrity and ethics
• Some travel is required
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company – leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Jobs;