Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Gerber Collision & Glass by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Gerber Collision & Glass which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Founded in 1937 by Phil Gerber, Gerber Collision & Glass has provided quality auto collision and glass repair service for more than 75 years. What started as a single auto glass and trim shop in Chicago has grown to one of the largest auto collision and glass repair companies in North America.
Apply Online Gerber Collision & Glass Jobs
You can be a member of Gerber Collision & Glass family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Gerber Collision & Glass where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Investigate receivables issues as directed by the Accounts Receivable Lead and/Or Manager.
- Assist with related special projects, as required and as directed by the Accounts Receivable lead and/or Manager.
- Ensure all banking activity is posted by the shops into ccc1
- Mark all receipts into deposits in the accounting software so that Canada can reconcile the bank statement.
- Ensure that all sales adjustment forms are submitted in accordance with Gerber Internal Control Policies.
- Appropriately file documentation received.
- Work with the shop on aging accounts receivable balances.
- Ensure all e-mails received are handled appropriately including follow through on any adjustments necessary in CCC1.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Answers all accounts receivable customer inquiries.
- Analyze customer accounts and negotiate extended terms when cash is restricted.
- Professionally answer and respond to accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Professionally answer and respond to all inquiries from the Cash Management team in Canada.
- Maintain a positive good rapport with your supervisors and co-workers.
- Ensure that all needed equipment is operating properly.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Take responsibility in your area of employment with Gerber for reporting, making recommendations and correcting situations adverse to the Company’s best interest.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, training certification and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Should possess 1-2 years related work experience.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Bank Reconciliation experience a plus.
Compensation: $14 to $16 per hour
Gerber Collision & Glass Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Gerber Collision & Glass and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Gerber Collision & Glass Jobs;