Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at GE by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of GE which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Canadian General Electric (CGE, also known as GE Canada) was a Canadian manufacturer of various electrical products. The company was a forerunner of General Electric Canada, now known as GE Canada. It was the Canadian counterpart of the American company General Electric. The unit became General Electric Canada in 1989.
Apply Online GE Jobs
You can be a member of GE family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician will perform duties in the installation, repair, removal, and maintenance of wellhead equipment on customer well sites within the geographical area of assignment.
Initially under the guidance or instruction of an experienced Field Service Representative, the incumbent will undertake any or all of the following:
- • Install, repair and maintain equipment at the well site. Perform valve repair, valve lubrication, and wellhead upgrading.
- • Repair, assemble, test, maintain tools, and customer equipment.
- • Organize, select, and arrange shipment of equipment.
- • Maintain all GE property, including truck, service tools, phone, computer equipment, etc. in a clean and ready state.
- • Prepare service tickets and detailed Job Safety Analysis (JSA) requirements.
- • Promote and perform any field service oriented sales and maintain a confident customer relationship for the company.
- • Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- • Perform other related duties as assigned by management or indicated by responsibilities.
- • Must be willing to travel and assist in other Branch locations as required.
- • A valid class 5 license.
- • Some oilfield experience is desirable.
- • Must communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- • Must be available and willing to travel to customer locations and with such frequency as the employer determines necessary to meet its business needs, including scheduled weekends.
- • The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
GE Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for GE and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for GE Jobs;