Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Forever 21 by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Forever 21 which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
FOREVER 21 is always looking for talented, hard working people to join our team.
If you have what it takes, check our Current Openings below or stop by any of our stores and fill out an application today.
Apply Online Forever 21 Jobs
You can be a member of Forever 21 family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21.
Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supervising a range of store duties which includes overseeing the registers, visual aesthetic of store, loss prevention, launches, newly hired Associates, and the training for leaders on duty. In accordance with company-defined practices and processes, the Assistant Manager will also administer all aspects of facility issues, loss prevention audits, safety trainings and administrative duties to ensure the highest quality in-store experience for both our store team and customers.
- Actively participate in store walkthroughs with the Store Manager and District leaders to ensure consistency in the quality of service, operation and visual execution
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution. This includes educating Associates on ways to drive sales through promoting service standards, product knowledge, etc.
- Support daily merchandising, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service
- Monitor daily payroll planner, adjusting schedules accordingly, and completing register audits as necessary
- Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment‐related paperwork meet audit requirements
- Identify and execute training decisions to maximize business opportunities per the company strategy
- Follow up closely with the Store Manager on a daily basis for any current or upcoming open position
- Assist the Store Manager with ensuring that talent management is achieved. This includes recruiting, onboarding, networking, new hire documents, training, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for the store
- Train, coach and direct Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed
- Communicate training assessments with corporate organization and utilize the development and implementation of training courses. This includes identifying and arranging suitable training solutions for employees
- Collaborate and help execute with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, store design type, assortment levels, and merchandising report
The Stock Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking all merchandise in stock room and onto store shelves. The Associate will stock, organize and create a pleasant environment throughout stock rooms and the sales floors.
- Execute all emergency and downtime operating procedures as appropriate
- Utilize recovery statements to minimize external loss
- Receive and process all new merchandise shipments
- Ensure all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
- Assist in floor moves and ensures merchandise meets company shipment 24 hour guidelines
- Process and report merchandise damages and discrepancies
- Control store shrinkage of all merchandise
- Follow all safety protocols directed by the corporate office
- Assist customers as required by store demand
- Assist in maintaining store in a presentable condition, and supports management and sales team at all times
- Ensure all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported. Maintains all shipment‐related paperwork to meet audit requirements
Forever 21 Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Forever 21 and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Forever 21 Jobs;