Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Extendicare by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Extendicare which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Extendicare Real Estate Investment Trust is a Toronto, Ontario based company that operates 440 long-term care facilities across North America. The company became a REIT and began trading on the TSX on November 10, 2006 under the symbol EXE.UN.
Apply Online Extendicare Jobs
You can be a member of Extendicare family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Extendicare where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Candidates are invited to apply for the above position to work at Warkworth Place, a 60 bed long-term care facility, located in Warkworth, Ontario. The incumbent will report to the Resident Program Manager.
- Plan, implement and evaluate both individual and group activation program based on assessed needs and as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Set up and clean activity area as necessary and transport residents to and from programs. Monitor the behaviour and condition of residents during programs, and report any significant changes to the Supervisor and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Maintain program and resident records according to department policy. Communicate participation by residents to registered staff.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to meet resident needs.
Candidates are invited to apply for the Casual position of Cook to work at our Marochel Manor, a 64-bed long-term care facility, located in Ottawa, Ontario.
Reporting to the Dietary Manager, follows established policies, procedures and standards, prepares and serves food for the residents, including the more complex meal preparation for the facility (dinner, sauces, desserts etc.), cleans production area and equipment.
- Reviews regular and therapeutic menus and sets up equipment and supplies for food preparation. Prepares food and nourishments including evening meal following standardized recipes and production sheets. Provides for prescribed diets, including variations in texture. Ensures meals are served on time, at appropriate temperatures and in portion controlled quantities.
- In the absence of the Dietary Manger, decides on menu changes as necessary and ensures that changes are recorded following department procedures.
- Monitors quality and quantity of food supplies ordered, proper operation of kitchen equipment and alerts Manager of problems. Recommends corrective action.
- Directs Dietary Aides in basic food preparation procedures and in serving activities at meal times; assumes responsibility for routine departmental operations in the absence of the Dietary Manager, including staff replacements and service calls for malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintains all required records such as menu changes, delivery receipts, temperature checks; cooperates with other departments to meet resident needs.
Candidates are invited to apply for the full-time position of Housekeeping Aide at Extendicare Oshawa, a 175-bed home, located in Oshawa, Ontario.
Reporting to the Support Service Manager, the Housekeeping cleaner maintains high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the client’s home by cleaning and sanitizing rooms and furnishings in assigned work areas following established policies and procedures.
- Receives assignment from Manager.
- Using specified cleaning/ disinfecting/sanitizing agents, and following specific procedures, work patterns, and routines, performs tasks such as: Vacuuming, sweeping, dry/wet mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing/disinfecting floors; spot cleaning walls, windows and doors between washing; dusting, emptying wastebaskets and rearranging furniture; removing waste; daily cleaning and disinfecting all resident homes; cleaning floors, fixtures and furnishings in rooms, kitchen, closets; garbage collection, removing and recycling; may also include heavy cleaning duties such as deep cleaning.
- Ensures privacy of residents during performance of duties.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, and safety.
- Performs outside work such as removal of light snow, sanding and salting as required.
- Cooperates with other departments in such tasks as transferring residents, moving and storing supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Participates in company meetings as assigned. Attends in-service education programs.
Extendicare Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Extendicare and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Extendicare Jobs;