Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at DB Schenker by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of DB Schenker which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.
Apply Online DB Schenker Jobs
You can be a member of DB Schenker family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application DB Schenker where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Service Representative
Responsible for providing and maintaining effective customer service and satisfaction; provide information to resolve customer shipment related issues; interact with management and warehouse personnel to establish service criteria and meet customer requirements.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Assist customers with requests and requirements pertaining to pick-up and deliveries, tracing shipments, POD information, rate quotes, and special handling
* Interact with management and warehouse personnel to establish service criteria and meet customer requirements
* Follow up with customers and other departments to resolve invoice problems and discrepancies
* Communicate with customers, coworkers, and other departments to facilitate the movement of freight and associated paperwork that require special handling
* Accurately input into and retrieve information from the system
* Audit air bills for completeness and accuracy. Research and maintain filings of air bills
Principal Accountabilities: (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Verify part mark stamp and quantity of parts is correct with receipt/shipping paperwork
* Electronically process transaction WMS and stage on designated cart/rack
* Package parts following Material Handling Guidelines/kitting requirements/kit boxes
* Adhere to 5S requirements (methodology) within personal work area and area of responsibility
- Oversees employees to ensure all aspects of the daily operations are performed to acceptable standards
- Runs the team efficiently while helping in the training of staff to maintain industry standards
- Performs employee evaluations and reviews.
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers
- Forwards any business leads to potential departments
- Classify and release shipments for assigned accounts
- Arranges and prints delivery orders for shipments and ensures any special delivery requirements are met
- Manages vendor relations with 3rd party dedicated transport company
- Routing of dedicated trucks with assistance from software program
- Knowledge of 3rd party vendors in LTL market place
- Maintain and develop driver meeting agenda
- Coordinated pick up and arrival of shipments from Manufactures
DB Schenker Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for DB Schenker and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for DB Schenker Jobs;