Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Bruce Power by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Bruce Power which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Bruce Power Limited Partnership is a Canadian business partnership composed of several corporations. It exists (as of 2015) as a partnership between TransCanada Corporation (31.6%), BPC Generation Infrastructure Trust (61.4%), Power Workers Union (4%) and The Society of Energy Professionals (1.2%).It is the licensed operator of the Bruce Nuclear Generating Station, located on the shores of Lake Huron, roughly 250 kilometres northwest of Toronto, between the towns of Kincardine and Saugeen Shores.
Apply Online Bruce Power Jobs
You can be a member of Bruce Power family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Bruce Power where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Buyers purchase a specialized range of products and services from a number of local, national and international vendors. Buyers negotiate contract conditions, perform complex evaluations, claims and adjustments.
The Buyer base hourly rate is approximately $58.00 per hour. In addition to the hourly wage, there is 10% Vacation and Statutory Holiday Pay, Extended Health Benefits Plan and a self-directed RRSP Retirement Fund.
To meet the challenges of this dynamic opportunity, you must have:
- Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Two-year college diploma in Business Purchasing (or equivalent).
- Six years’ experience in Purchasing/Inventory role.
- PMAC, APICS or SCMP would be an asset.
The Technical Officer provides a variety of services including technical evaluations, station operational support, considerations and proposals, as required in a number of major/minor work areas on site, maintains instructions and procedures up to date, prepares reports, interfaces with relevant workgroups, participates in training programs as required, and coordinates staff involved in the above activities.
As directed by the assigned Environment Manager and based on process, protocols, roles, and responsibilities, the Technical Officer will be assigned Specific Responsibilities that will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Assist in development, implementation, and execution of designated Environment Management programs/processes at Bruce Power.
- Provide support for sustained and improved program performance through: ongoing assessment/surveillance, problem solving, development of objectives and targets, and development/maintenance of long term plans.
- Provide Support to Conventional and hazardous waste programs.
- Provide technical support for environment management programs, such as those related to: Emissions, Waste, Spills, Impacts, and Management System development.
Currently, Bruce Power is hiring for the above programs in the role of Estimator. This position is a contract opportunity.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Preparing Estimates & Supporting Bidding Processes for large, complex, multi discipline, design-build, vertical projects.
2. Determining methods and techniques for the Monitoring and Reporting of Project Estimates during the project life cycle.
3. Provision of Technical Support
Bruce Power Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Bruce Power and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Bruce Power Jobs;