Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at British Columbia Institute of Technology by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of British Columbia Institute of Technology which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The British Columbia Institute of Technology, is a public polytechnic institution of higher education. The post-secondary institute has five campuses located in the Metro Vancouver region, with its main campus in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. There is also the Aerospace Technology Campus in Richmond, the Marine Campus in the City of North Vancouver, Downtown campus in Vancouver, and Annacis Island Campus in Delta.
Apply Online British Columbia Institute of Technology Jobs
You can be a member of British Columbia Institute of Technology family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application British Columbia Institute of Technology where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success managing large scale projects, ideally from within the public sector. Alternatively, he/she brings experience as a talented project manager of complex building initiatives from a construction, property development, engineering or architectural firm where public-sector clients have been a significant part of their work. A strategic and effective team leader, he/she will build capacity in the unit through active mentorship and the introduction of best practices and operational efficiencies. He/she will partner effectively on and off campus, maintain a wide range of productive relationships and infuse a disciplined approach to all aspects of project management during what will be a highly productive phase of capital project execution at BCIT.
The School of Computing and Academic Studies at BCIT is seeking two (2) regular, full-time Program Assistants to support part-time studies programs and courses, in one of BC’s fastest growing sectors, Computing.
These positions are responsible for a wide range of administrative and operational activities required to support the faculty and students in this growing department. Strong organizational skills, strict attention to detail and superior customer services skills are essential to success in this role. The Program Assistant position addresses student inquiries; coordinates selection committee processes and faculty performance-appraisal activities; reconciles financial reports and student enrolment; maintains and updates department systems, procedures, correspondence, office equipment and supplies. This position also coordinates meetings and special events, including information sessions; and participates in School and Institute activities at a variety of levels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provides program information to potential students, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides administrative support to assigned program areas including creating documents, maintaining files, screening and routing correspondence, taking action on matters arising from correspondence, and composing replies for Manager(s) and or Program Head(s)’ signatures.
- Develops and implements processes for handling student assessments, records and reports.
- Coordinates all activities associated with the development of courses or programs.
Course Production Senior Developer
BCIT’s Learning and Teaching Centre is looking for a regular, full-time Course Production Senior Developer. This position works collaboratively with educators, designers, developers, artists and technologists to evaluate, design, develop, integrate, maintain, and support online course production learning applications and systems. This position is also responsible for coordinating software development and mentoring colleagues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Demonstrates and promotes a positive, respectful workplace culture
- Demonstrates continuous learning and the pursuit of excellence
- Prioritizes work backlogs and delegating work for software development projects
- Coordinates activities of new software projects
- Fosters and promotes an agile, user-centric, evidence-based approach to software development
- Researches and reports on new and evolving software, industry standards, technology trends and emerging best practices
British Columbia Institute of Technology Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for British Columbia Institute of Technology and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for British Columbia Institute of Technology Jobs;