Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Amdocs by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Amdocs which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Amdocs we are committed to supporting you as you grow in your role today, and develop your career for tomorrow. We have so many learning opportunities to pick from – we even developed an app to get you there.
We believe that being successful is not only about the bottom line, it’s also about how we can make this world a better place. Every year thousands of Amdocs employees give back to their communities all over the world. We have over 60 social responsibility partnerships in India, Israel, North America, South America, Cyprus, UK, Ireland, South Africa, and Australia. We support children at risk, collect food for the underprivileged, donate blood, and so much more. At Amdocs, community involvement is more than a responsibility, it’s our commitment.
Apply Online Amdocs Jobs
You can be a member of Amdocs family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Amdocs where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Software Support Engineer
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
As part of the expansion of its digital play, Amdocs recently acquired Brite:Bill. Brite:Bill’s design-led, user-experience experts turn the customer bill into a unique, customer-centric engagement channel. Brite:Bill’s technology and services transform invoices into a personalized, digital, interactive billing experience in the channel of the customer’s choice. The customized and engaging design reduces customer confusion around the bill, thereby cutting service provider costs around inbound inquiries, and also provides an engagement opportunity for service providers to promote new services.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base. Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
- Responsible for operating and supporting Britebill’s J2EE application
- Supports code deployments to development and production environments
- Taking leadership in owning issue resolution and driving them to completion
- Providing technical expertise over a wide number of systems
- Ensuring that incident and problem management processes and procedures are followed and adhered to standards
- Documenting processes and procedures to an ISO standard
All you need is…
- At least 5 years industry experience working in an Application support\operations role.
- SQL knowledge (Oracle, MySQL)
- Linux Systems experience/knowledge
- Strong experience in creating/modifying Bash, Shell scripts
- Experience with Production Deployments / Implementation
- Experience/knowledge of Apache / Tomcat / RabbitMQ, etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience with escalated ticket management and tickets trend reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with creating process, procedures, and documentation relating to incident management or systems operations
- Experience with Java is a significant advantage
- Experience with tools such as SQL Developer, Eclipse, Subversion, Jira.
- Experience/ knowledge of Telco Applications and Content Management processes and tools
Why you will love this job?
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to advanced market technologies
- You will work with multi channels and divers area of expertise
Amdocs Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Amdocs and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Amdocs Jobs;