Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Amazon by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Amazon which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Amazon’s Dev Center
Toronto is Canada’s largest city and the provincial capital of Ontario, Canada. It’s the fourth largest city in North America, and home to an ethnically diverse population of about 2.8 million people and is widely recognized as one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world. It’s a global center for business, finance, arts and culture and is consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities. A dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic CN Tower, it also features abundant green spaces, from the orderly oval of Queen’s Park to 400-acre High Park and its trails, sports facilities and zoo.
Apply Online Amazon Jobs
You can be a member of Amazon family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application page where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Enterprise Account Manager
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the Canada public sector market? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience, and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the public sector (Government, Municipality, Education, and non-profit specifically)?
AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to help build the Healthcare markets in Ontario Province. The WWPS Canada Account Manager will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within these market segments.
Your responsibilities will include helping to define key market drivers and partnerships to target across Canada, establishing those relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term sales, business and marketing opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for the Canada public sector business and ensure it’s in line with the overall business strategy.
· Work with the senior management to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed revenue and strategic goals.
· Independently execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. operations, service teams, legal, support, etc.)
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
· Independently manage complex contract negotiations, working with senior executives both inside and outside of Amazon and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
· Research and identify new opportunities for the Canada Ontario Province Healthcare market, including specific prospects/partners to approach with a technical value proposition for using AWS.
· Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services and have the technical resources required.
· Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key healthcare market segments.
Amazon Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Amazon and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Amazon Jobs;