Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at YM Inc. by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of YM Inc. which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
FIRST WITH FASHION.
The YM Inc. Group of Companies owns stores with trusted reputations among cost-conscious shoppers looking for what’s trending in fashion. As proprietors of nine retail brands for customers, we advocate and promote the greatest value in all of our stores. Because we understand that true value is more than just low prices, we constantly seek new ways to excite customers with leading fashion items and cool trends to fit their budget.
Given the great success of our stores to date, we are in the enviable position of offering both new and dynamic store designs and layouts, and an even larger selection of leading fashion apparel for our specific target markets, together with our proven price-value equation.
Our distinctive in-store experiences, unique product assortment and dedicated teams with know-how and an obsession for fashion design, ensure that customers build a lasting connection to and identification with the brand. Our merchandising and buying professionals deliver the latest trends and value fashion that customers want, and at incredible prices.
Our long-held focus on retail basics, on developing the best shopping experiences and offering the best retail brands and prices, make us well positioned to continue our success, now and in the future.
Apply Online YM Inc. Jobs
You can be a member of YM Inc. family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application YM Inc. where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Allocation Analyst is responsible for managing a set of assigned categories. Through the use of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports, the Allocation Analyst will develop weekly allocation plans, assortment plans to build and maintain model stocks. Through partnership with management, the Allocation Analyst will ensure timely, effective allocations that support the needs of the stores and the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop weekly allocation plan on assigned categories that meet the needs of the stores and maintains optimal inventory levels and assortments:
- Item groups
- Pricing assortments
- Monitor and report on department performance and category performance using key performance indicators (KPIs) which include, but are not limited to:
- Unit sales
- Gross profit
- Percent turn
- Model stock
- Category assortment
- Execute timely, accurate allocations that will keep stores modeled and replenished through use of reports and analysis:
- Inventory status/inventory on hand with price point and product turn reports
- Velocity, category analysis and ranking reports
- On order and weekly shipping report for merchandise availability
- Monitor store’s weekly and daily unit sales for replenishment
- Product flow and model stock maintenance
- Review of store history
- In warehouse availability
- Optimize inventory levels by identifying consolidation and transfer needs through the use of “hot dog” reporting and act on those findings
- Effectively utilize reports for distribution of new seasonal, repeat, promotional and key items and multiple size run product:
- Hot dog or store rankings
- Size by region and store report
- Maintain item groups
- Regularly complete store visits, with written reports, to review and collect feedback on the effectiveness of the allocations as well as identify opportunities to enhance allocations
- Maintain optimal inventory levels and assortment mix
- Monitor stock to sales ratios and stock turns
- Analyze results and initialize changes as necessary to reflect actual store performance versus planned store performance
- Pull performing styles for weekly review
- Report on weekly distributions, new styles, number of units distributed and receiving stores
- Collaborate with merchandising teams to identify and prioritize key items
- Work with the Visual and Marketing departments to highlight opportunities of “key” and “it” items and provide specific store allocation and model information
- Liaise with Allocation Manager to align strategies to maintain appropriate inventory levels that are consistent with the season and business needs
- Partner with the warehouse team to ensure ticketing and receipt accuracy and proper merchandise flow in and out of the distribution center
- Adhere to corporate health and safety policy requirements that contribute to a safe work place
- High School diploma
- Retail experience an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Return on investment (ROI)/cost of goods on hand (COGOH)
- Gross profit increase (GP$)
Related Work Skills
- Must have a great sense of numbers, inventory control and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Must work well independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to adapt quickly to change
- Exercise good judgement
YM Inc. Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for YM Inc. and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for YM Inc. Jobs;