Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at WSP by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of WSP which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
With deep roots in Canada that date back to 1959, WSP is proud to have achieved a strong international presence in the global market today.
As a leading engineering professional services consulting firm, we are a network of technical experts and strategic advisors that includes engineers, technicians, scientists, planners, surveyors, environmental specialists, and other design, program and construction management professionals. We are problem-solvers who evolve, improve, modernize and excel, constantly working toward shaping the communities of tomorrow and helping societies thrive sustainably.
We design lasting solutions in the Buildings, Transportation, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Environment, Geomatics, Mining, Power and Industrial sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. Over the past five decades, our multidisciplinary teams have carried out a wide array of award-winning projects.
Worldwide, WSP has approximately 39,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries. At home and abroad, we engineer projects that help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Apply Online WSP Jobs
You can be a member of WSP family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application WSP where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
SENIOR MANAGER, STRATEGY & CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional engineering services firms. Every day our more than 37,000 experts work to restore the natural environment and transform the built environment.
In Canada, our 8000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We’re a Forbes Top Employer in Canada, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada’s Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP, we’re proud, professional and passionate people. Join us.
WSP is currently seeking a Strategy Manager to join our Corporate Development team, located at our Thornhill office. Reporting to the Chief Corporate Development Officer, Canada this position will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of strategy and long-range plans by leveraging experience in strategic planning, program and change management, personal relationships, strategy tools, established methodologies and corporate governance related to strategy review and refresh. The ideal candidate will engage with senior leaders and management in support of long-range planning, disciplined execution, change management, program and project execution and strategic learning.
The Strategy Manager, will work closely with a small team of strategy professionals as an individual contributor for Canada. The successful candidate will assume shared responsibility for planning and executing corporate and business strategy and tactics to reach aggressive corporate objectives. The role requires the ability to collaborate and work through other leaders in planning and management of strategy. This will require a proven record of achievement with strategic planning in large, multi-divisional organizations, strong record of change execution and program management, solid communication and change management skills. This requires leadership presence and strategic vision, supported by outstanding communication skills and an ability to influence across a large diverse organization in a manner that engages stakeholders at all levels in the journey.
- Support strategic planning efforts at various levels across WSP Canada (corporate, business, strategic initiatives, individual “work-outs”);
- Assist in enacting or enabling strategic decisions regarding investments, priorities, etc.;
- Ability to generate strategic insights and leverage them in developing or revising plans and priorities;
- Contribute to overall WSP Strategic Planning process by providing facilitation and insights during periodic planning and refinement activities;
- Lead or support discussions on strategic investment portfolio allocation, SI prioritization for WSP Canada;
- Ability to establish and sustain enterprise program and/or project management efforts which yield effective, organization-wide execution of key strategic initiatives;
- Effectively work with operational leaders across Canada to identify, design and execute major change management strategies and process reengineering;
- Change management design and delivery to ensure systematic engagement, influence and support of effective and disciplined change within a large, complex organization;
- Support SI implementation approach through harmonization with operational leaders, education of stakeholders and identification and socializations of good business practices;
- Understanding of strategic measures, results and impact and how they are associated with effective strategic planning and implementation;
- Support effective strategy governance by leveraging our strategy management tool (ESM Software), reviewing performance and progress with teams on a periodic basis, providing feedback and evaluating results;
- Support and partner with the CCDO, CEO, COO, CFO and CLT to execute the Strategic Plan across Canada.
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Commerce or otherwise relevant discipline;
- Master’s Degree or MBA or executive experience (P&L level) considered desirable;
- Fluent in English; ideal candidate would be bilingual in written and oral French and English;
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role withhas a focus on strategic planning, systematic change management, continuous improvement and business enablement;
- Very strong project and program management experience at senior leadership or director level in a matrix organization ideally within a professional services, engineering consulting, management consulting or similar industry;
- Advanced communication, team facilitation and presentation skills for an executive level or C-suite audience with the confidence and ability to concisely and clearly communicate insights and strategic concepts in a compelling manner;
- Experience with strategy management tools, measures, dashboards and program management applications desirable;
- Knowledge of Lean or related continuous improvement tools and techniques desirable;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and effective internal coalitions and create a collaborative environment across large, complex organizations;
- A true passion for strategy and systematic business improvement is critical;
- Ability to go into the details (leveraging data) while also possessing an ability to view and understand the big picture and interplay between the two;
- Analytical individual who is also curious and creative with a strong focus on business innovation and continuous improvement;
- Creative thinker with a proven record of taking initiative and working with a limited formal structure;
- Passionate about change management, process reengineering, business enablement and business transformation;
- Embodies the values of integrity, trustworthiness, and collaboration;
- Must be able to travel +/- 30% within Canada.
WSP Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for WSP and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for WSP Jobs;