Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at WorkSafeBC by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of WorkSafeBC which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Browse the most current list of WorkSafeBC jobs and apply online. Applying is quick and easy. Please have your resume and cover letter on hand as we’ll ask you to upload them.
We accept applications through the online system only; we can’t accept applications by fax, email, or mail. We also can’t accept applications from a mobile device at this time.
To submit a general application or to apply for a short-term office support assignment, go to the bottom of the Current opportunities list, check the box next to Other opportunities, and select Apply. General resumes are kept for three months.
Apply Online WorkSafeBC Jobs
You can be a member of WorkSafeBC family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application WorkSafeBC where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The application process
By completing and submitting an application, you are actively applying to purchase WorkSafeBC insurance coverage. Once we receive your application, we require approximately 10 business days to gather information, review your application, and notify you of our decision.
Information you need to provide
A correctly completed and accurate application is needed to assist the WorkSafeBC officer in making a decision about your businesses eligibility. You’ll need the following information:
- The full legal name of your business, or of the owners if you’re registering under a partnership or a proprietorship
- Your incorporation number, date, and jurisdiction if you operate a limited company
- Your business number from the Canada Revenue Agency, if you have one
- The name and WorkSafeBC account number (if applicable) of any affiliated business
- The name(s) of people or businesses you provide your services to
- The year, make, and model of major equipment used to generate revenue
- An estimate of your payroll if you hire workers
- The start date of operations and of your first worker if applicable
- The email address and contact details for your business
- The names, birth dates, and contact information of all proprietors, partners, and active shareholders
Reviewing your application
Once we have received your application, a WorkSafeBC officer will review your business operations and decide whether you meet the eligibility requirements for registration. Some of the things the officer will review include:
- If you operate as a self employed proprietor, partner, or limited company (or any other type of legal entity)
- What services or products your business provides
- Who you provide your services to
- If you have workers and, if you do, how much you pay them
- If you supply any major equipment or materials
- If you have been registered before under a different business
- If you are working with related businesses
If you are eligible for registration with WorkSafeBC, the officer will make decisions that include:
- Whether you are an independent firm or meet the labour contractor criteria
- Your classification unit and corresponding premium
- The date your coverage comes into effect
WorkSafeBC Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for WorkSafeBC and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for WorkSafeBC Jobs;