Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at William Osler Health by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of William Osler Health which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
William Osler Health System, formerly William Osler Health Centre, is a hospital network in Ontario, Canada that serves the city Brampton and the western Toronto district of Etobicoke. The network is named for Canadian physician William Osler, one of the four founding professors of Johns Hopkins Hospital and developer of the concept of medical residency.
Apply Online William Osler Health Jobs
You can be a member of William Osler Health family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application William Osler Health where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Occupational Health Nurse
As a member of the Occupational Health & Safety team, the nurse provides diverse health care service and will practice in accordance with legal and ethical requirements of the profession. The primary responsibilities include: supporting legislative requirements, to achieve employee compliance with OHA/OMA Guidelines, MOHLTC directives, Ontario Public Hospital Act, OHSA, and applicable regulations; including health assessments, health surveillance by coordinating all efforts related to the management of communicable and vaccine preventable diseases, performs all activities to support the efforts of control of outbreaks and exposures, providing specialized health care; performing cross-functional consultation. In addition, the OHN provides oversight to the department with respect to workplace health and wellness; provides clinical consultation and guidance to team members on complex health related matters relating to; benefit short term disability benefits, attendance support and fulfilling the employer’s legislative obligation arising from the Ontario Human Rights Code and workplace accommodation.
- After hours incident management including investigation, first aid, WSIB claim application and modified work offer
- Identify, analyze, facilitate resolution of and evaluate resolution of incident trends, related to occupational health in collaboration with other key stakeholders in the hospital
- Assisting, advising and supporting the abilities team in formulating modified work / accommodation plans in a timely fashion
- Assist in critical injury accident investigation and Ministry of Labour notification
- Conduct a nursing assessment and administer first aid including treatments
- Utilize advanced communication strategies to de-escalate employee behaviour where applicable
- Employee health assessments, pre-employment, evaluate immunization and TB status, overall health status, musculoskeletal health, psychosocial and mental health and to provide orientation education to the new hire
In Accounts Payable (A/P), the successful candidate will be responsible for verifying payment authorization, signatures, contracts and purchase orders for the purpose of processing invoices for payment
In Accounts Receivable (A/R), the successful candidate will be responsible for hospital billings, collections and related clerical support including OHIP, Insurance, government (WSIB, Federal Government), other Province Billing and other patient and sundry billings. Patient contact, as required.
- Verify payment authorization, signatures, contracts and purchase orders for the purpose of processing invoices for payment.
- Calculation of taxes, price, quantity and receiving discrepancies. Follow up on all discrepancies to ensure timely payment of invoices and cheque requests.
- Weekly cheque runs including matching back up with vouchers, obtaining appropriate authorizations and filing.
- Monthly review of purchase order accruals and open invoices.
- Vendor statement reconciliations.
- Maintenance of vendor dictionary.
- Preparation of year-end accruals and assist auditors in review of accounts.
- Liaison with VP’s, Directors, Vendors, Central Buying Office and Support Staff.
Clerk Non Union
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in retail practices, including merchandising. College or university a definite asset.
- Computer literacy is mandatory; e.g., Microsoft Office, Point of Sale Systems.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Driver’s license
Together with providing superior customer service, and offering a friendly and welcoming experience, the position will include a variety of duties, including receiving, pricing, merchandising, data input to the business system; e.g., purchase orders, receiving.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 15 (at the time of application).
- There is a 60-hour minimum requirement for all volunteers, which takes approximately 6-8 months to complete.
- A typical volunteer placement is two to four hours, once per week (example every Tuesday 8am to 12noon).
- Due to the customer service nature of volunteering, volunteers must have excellent communication skills, including verbal and written English. Additional languages are an asset.
- There are some areas of the hospital that do not offer volunteer opportunities, such as the pharmacy, laboratory, food services, security, housekeeping and medical office.
- Job shadowing, observer ships or mentoring does not come under the scope of volunteering and is therefore not offered.
- The Adult and University/College, and High School applications are available all year.
- For those who are interested in volunteering in the summer only there is a Summer Program for University/College and High School students.
- UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE STUDENTS: Students must be available to volunteer from May 1st to August 31st, for 2 fixed shifts daytime/weekdays only. Deadline for applications March 15th each year.
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Students must be available to volunteer from July 1st to August 31st, for 2 fixed shifts daytime/weekdays only. Deadline for applications April 15th each year.
- Regretfully, we will not be able to guarantee a placement for everyone and we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
William Osler Health Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for William Osler Health and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for William Osler Health Jobs;