Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Whole Foods Market by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Whole Foods Market which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whole Foods Market was founded in Austin, Texas, when four local businesspeople decided the natural foods industry was ready for a supermarket format. Our founders were John Mackey and Renee Lawson Hardy, owners of Safer Way Natural Foods, and Craig Weller and Mark Skiles, owners of Clarksville Natural Grocery.
Apply Online Whole Foods Market Jobs
You can be a member of Whole Foods Market family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Whole Foods Market where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Provide support as a member of the Store Support (Customer Service) team to include assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and working at customer service desk on occasion. In addition, work to maintain attractive store displays and support the regional Store Support vision. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
You will also be cross-trained to work in other departments as needed, including Grocery, Produce, and Prepared Foods.
We are primarily looking for candidates who can work weekdays, mid-day & weekdays, closing shifts.
Although this position is primarily a Cashier, we aim to cross-train all team members into different areas of the store as well. There may be additional job responsibilities, in addition to the ones listed below, depending on which department you are working in.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with excellent customer service.
- Assist supervisors in controlling customer flow and backed up lines; help to reduce waiting time for customers.
- Follow proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of tares, sales of alcoholic beverages, and use of PLUs and UPCs.
- Follow all cash handling procedures; Understand, meet and exceed regional cashier variance policy (CVP).
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by changing tapes and ribbon as needed, sweeping floors, and completing sweep logs.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable US, UK or Canadian regulatory rules and regulations, Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow established procedures to report errors in retail pricing or signage.
- Support global, regional, and store programs.
- Answer department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
Overnight Grocery Team Member
Provide support as a member of the Grocery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Grocery floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Grocery standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all Grocery equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- All Team Members receive a store discount of at least 20 percent.
- We hold a companywide benefits vote during which our Team Members weigh in on which benefits are important to them.
- After 800 service hours, full-time Team Members pay low individual insurance premiums between $0 and $20 per paycheck, depending company tenure.
- We offer Personal Wellness or Health Savings Accounts that help cover the cost of deductibles and other qualified out-of-pocket health care expenses.
- We offer competitive starting wages based on the position.
- All store Team Members are eligible for Gainsharing, which financially rewards teams based on program parameters.
- All of our non-seasonal Team Members are eligible to receive service-hour grants through our stock option plan once they have accumulated 6,000 service hours (approximately three years of full-time employment).
- Our Paid Time Off (PTO) hours, accrued through service hours, can be rolled over from year to year.
Whole Foods Market Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Whole Foods Market and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Whole Foods Market Jobs;