Whole Foods Market Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Whole Foods Market by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Whole Foods Market which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American supermarket chain that specializes in selling organic products. It has 479 stores in North America and the United Kingdom. On August 23, 2017, it was reported that the Federal Trade Commission approved the merger between Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. The following day it was announced that the deal would be closed on August 28, 2017.
Apply Online Whole Foods Market Jobs
You can be a member of Whole Foods Market family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Whole Foods Market where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Prepared Foods (Deli) Team Member (Production, Counter, Hot Bar, Salad Bar, Pizza, Sandwiches, and Dishwashers)
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in all areas of the prepared foods (deli) department. Setup and maintain attractive displays and perform all duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price products for sale
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- Complete product spoilage and transfer records, as needed
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product
- Assist with the sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing; sample products directly to customers
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to sell proactively
- High level of adaptability and flexibility required to work across different teams as needed
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Full-Time Market Team Member
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Perform duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation in assigned department(s).
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price products for sale.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product.
- Ensure all cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature and sweep logs, as required.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Mix, divide, shape, proof and bake all bread and bakery product. Communicate daily production needs and information with other bread Team Members. Keep accurate mix times and temp logs.
- Know correct mixing order. Must be accurate in mixing, dividing, shaping, proofing, and baking to ensure consistency in daily production.
- Mix doughs correctly and weigh/measure accurately using scales.
- Understand and follow all recipes and instructions. Know location of all ingredients.
- Follow the production schedule.
- Basic understanding of Datapax and printing of recipes as necessary.
- Clean work areas, mixers, and utensils.
- Remove trash and recycling.
- Work with PLUs and UPC codes.
- Consistently communicate, uphold and embody Whole Foods Market’s standards, vision and Philosophy.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner including mixers, water chiller/ dispenser, and all other equipment.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation as well as Kosher procedures, and adhere to safe work practices.
Whole Foods Market Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Whole Foods Market and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Whole Foods Market Jobs;