Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Weatherford by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Weatherford which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce.
Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Apply Online Weatherford Jobs
You can be a member of Weatherford family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Weatherford where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The person fulfilling this role will be required to support the development and implementation of Weatherford Gas Lift Systems products and services by assisting staff and customers with product design, installation and performance evaluation of gas lift systems. Customers include personnel at both WFT locations and end user customers. The incumbent is also expected to provide technical expertise according to specified application or activity as a means of enhancing company profits and maintaining the market share of the business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assistance to Operating Company production engineers and technologists in the development and implementation of gas lift systems.
- Use of relevant well data along with appropriate software and other tools to evaluate and determine the best technical solution to produce the well based on the customers production on operational objectives.
- Works with clients to troubleshoot problem wells, sharing information and developing strategies for corrective action and future product implementation to enhance product and well performance.
- Assistance with the installation and operation of the product when needed.
- Works with the Research and Development (R&D) team to develop and test new product based on industry and client requirements.
- Monitor and track new product performance and customer feedback, relaying findings to the R&D team.
- Develop and prepare, schools/training pertaining to gas lift in order to educate internal personnel and clients; as well as designing product information and training videos.
- Provide technical support for WFT field locations; aid sales representatives with questions and concerns related to deliveries, product availability, quality and other customer related questions.
- Support and mentor, from a technical perspective, WFT employees as required
- Review product performance in the marketplace to enhance product needs and requirements.
- Work with and support all divisions of Weatherford to enhance market opportunity as well as liaising on regular basis with peripheral technical support teams to share information and apply knowledge.
- Maintain and build relationships with internal and external customers, in order to promote Weatherford’s business.
- Support company goals and objectives and continual process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Act as an ambassador for Weatherford interests at related oilfield functions during interactions with customers.
- Continually investigate ways to grow and expand Weatherford’s market share.
- Successful completion of required mandatory safety training courses as designated by Weatherford
- Compliance with all safety regulations and company policies
- Graduated from a post-secondary institution with a Petroleum Industry related degree or diploma.
- Outgoing personality, great attitude, self starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of the oil industry and knowledge of Weatherford base of oilfield products and services
- Valid Class 5 operators license
- Solid base of computer skills. Capable of working with nodal design software and industry leading inhouse software related to technical applications.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss problems and negotiate mutual agreements with customers, manufacturers, distributors and other Weatherford employees.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer based relationships.
- Demonstrated outgoing personality, relationship orientated, capable of networking in a variety of situations.
- Safety minded individual and willingness for receiving both required and ongoing training as a condition of employment
- Attention to detail and time management
Weatherford Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Weatherford and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Weatherford Jobs;