Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at VMC Consulting by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of VMC Consulting which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Looking for an Opportunity to Shine? Find it at VMC
At VMC, we know that the real differentiator for our company is the quality and capabilities of our people. We are committed to a company culture that encourages innovation, collaboration, and employee growth. VMC offers an exciting work environment, career development training, and the opportunity to provide leading-edge solutions and services to many of the world’s top companies.
Apply Online VMC Consulting Jobs
You can be a member of VMC Consulting family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application VMC Consulting where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Game Tester is responsible for executing tests within an in-game environment across a variety of gaming platforms, providing detailed assessments and reporting on any defects uncovered.
Game Testers are expected to have a deep understanding of gaming and a familiarity with all modern gaming platforms (consoles, PC, mobile devices).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform functional testing in accordance with industry and/or propriety standards
- Coordinate and participate in test case authoring and execution
- Ensure title functions as specified in game documentation
- Reproduce bugs and isolate contributing factors to identify risk and impact
- Log clear and descriptive bug reports in designated bug management system
- Perform regression on past issues to determine fixed vs. live defects
- Use testing related tools as required to assist with verification
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proactive and professional attitude
- Technically inclined
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to respond effectively to frequently changing priorities and requirements
- Familiarity with PC, console and mobile handset terminology
- Excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Methodical and consistent approach to work
- Familiarity with MS Windows and MS Office environments (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to accurately follow instructions and work autonomously.
- Flexible availability (morning and evening shift) highly preferred
- Passion for gaming and the games industry
- Previous experience with web, software, game or application QA
- Experience with various testing and diagnostic tools such as QXDM, W2Bi, FRAPs, LANforge, NEWT, etc.
- Basic understanding of Java or another programming language
- Understanding of PC, console and/or mobile handsets at a technical level
- Familiarity with Database software (JIRA, Bugzilla, TestRail, etc.)
- Bilingual French & English.
VMC Consulting Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for VMC Consulting and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for VMC Consulting Jobs;