Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Vivonet by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Vivonet which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We Are A Part of a Growing Industry
Vivonet is helping to build the future of the rapidly-changing hospitality and food services industries. We’re passionate about working with ambitious, creative, intelligent, and positive people to help us do it; people just like you.
We want to empower you to build your future with us as we contribute to the success of some of the most recognized brand names in the world.
We Are Leaders and Communicators
At Vivonet, we pride ourselves in the strong collaborative working culture we’ve created together among talented people. Our executive team maintains a high level of transparency with all employees, knowing that it is direct and strong communications between talented people in their specialized fields that drive the company’s goals for success.
We take pride in our open-door policy that makes access to company leadership and direction a priority. This is expressed in bi-weekly huddles and in equitable and respectful relationships between the executive team and employees every day.
We Are SaaS Experts
Our executive team has decades of experience in the field of transactional technology in the hospitality industry between them. Each member of our staff is dedicated to their respective disciplines to support future growth for our company and for our customers.
As a place to exercise your talents, learn from others, and continue to work with new technology as it comes to light, Vivonet is the place to do it.
Apply Online Vivonet Jobs
You can be a member of Vivonet family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Vivonet where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Senior Security Analyst
Is Information Security your calling? If you have some baseline knowledge of security practices and technology and a true passion and commitment to security, then you need to learn more about this opportunity.
Vivonet is looking for a passionate and innovative information security team member that is looking to contribute to the organization and grow their career. In this position, you will be able to hone your security skills and bring your ideas to reality by helping to design and implement Vivonet’s overarching security program. Working with the Director of Information Security, responsibilities will include undertaking security threat/risk assessments, assisting with the implementation, documentation and monitoring of policies, procedures and security controls at Vivonet plus vulnerability assessments among other operational aspects of our security program.
Security Assessments and Reviews
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Perform Incident Response Plan Test and prepare Incident Reports when required
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Manage information security technical capabilities including: SIEM; Network/Host IPS/IDS; Data Loss
- Prevention; Advanced Threat Solution; PKI etc.
- Monitor Vivonet’s networks for security breaches using a variety of tools
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause and recommend remediation
- Initiate Incident Response Plan when required
- Conduct privileged user and customer remote user quarterly reviews
Security Program Development Support
- Help plan and carry out Vivonet’s way of handling security
- Help develop & implement security policies & standards and best practices for Vivonet
- Provide subject matter expertise for IT Infrastructure and IT Operations
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
Education and Experience
- 5-7 years of information security experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- At least one information security certification (GIAC, CISSP, CISA etc.)
- Sound knowledge of cloud environments
- Sound knowledge of organization, technology controls and security risk issues
- Ability to participate and provide advice / guidance on projects without any supervision
- Strength in prioritizing and managing your own workload to deliver quality results
- Excellent customer service orientation and a professional approach; including ability to interact with peers in other areas within the organization
- Strong communicator, with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS and/or PA-DSS regulatory requirements (QSA, PCIP or ISA)
- Experience using Qualys Vulnerability Scanner
- Cryptographic Key management experience
- Exposure/Knowledge of AWS cloud environment.
Vivonet Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Vivonet and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Vivonet Jobs;