Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Vendasta by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Vendasta which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Family. Community. Innovation. Balance.
CEO of Vendasta, Brendan King explains why we have so many work perks: “Your time with your family is important, and so is your sleep, and we never want to cut into that time. So, in order for you to do the best work of your career, we want to make sure all the other little things in life are easier. That’s why we provide soup and sandwiches at lunch, or why we provide dry-cleaning pickup and drop off. It’s all so you have more time for what you love, including doing your best work at Vendasta.”
Apply Online Vendasta Jobs
You can be a member of Vendasta family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Vendasta where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Our goal is to make local businesses successful. A Marketing Strategist works to help local businesses establish and maintain their online presence. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who enjoys talking with people, understands the importance of online marketing, and has a working knowledge of social media marketing. They must also be comfortable creating online content and demonstrating excellent customer service skills. The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change is a valuable asset.
- Work with local businesses on a regular basis to improve their online presence.
- Conduct onboarding calls with local businesses to gather information and execute the services ordered
- Work with local businesses to assess and implement a digital marketing strategy
- Build custom social media profiles for local businesses
- Create and speak to reports outlining fulfilled services and proof of performance
- Create and manage custom email campaigns
- Create and publish social media content for many businesses in a variety of verticals
- Work within Facebook Business Manager to boost social content (paid ads)
- Respond to positive and negative reviews on behalf of the local businesses
- Claim and correct any online listings, social sites or review sites for the local businesses
- Track all completed and pending work within Vendasta’s task management platform
- Provide world class customer service for our partners and their clients
- Maintain product knowledge and awareness for our partners and their clients
- Coordinate feedback from partners on product suggestions
Skills & Qualifications
- Digital marketing experience for local business
- Proficient knowledge of social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience in customer service
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with image manipulation
Vendasta Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Vendasta and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Vendasta Jobs;