Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Vena Solutions by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Vena Solutions which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Vena was founded on the belief that the technologies people know and love should always play a vital role in the way companies plan and measure the way they do business. We’ve turned loved products like Excel, and Office 365 into an award winning, enterprise-class business solution – with workflow, data warehousing, and more – so companies can keep using the tools they love to get trusted numbers fast on any device, anywhere, any time.
That belief has paid off – Vena is doubling in size every year and today has offices on four continents with thousands of happy users across the globe.
Apply Online Vena Solutions Jobs
You can be a member of Vena Solutions family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Vena Solutions where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Full Stack Developer
Vena Solutions is seeking full stack developers to help us expand our sophisticated SaaS cloud technology. This role is a match for you if you are an innovative software engineer with an aptitude for big data, scalable software, and a fast-paced full-stack environment.
Our developer-focused team culture encourages our engineers to be self motivated and self disciplined. We value leadership and people with passion who will take ownership to make their mark on our product within this growing business space.
Check out the team blog for more details at engineering.vena.io.
What you will do
- We are continuously revisiting the following stack to improve our product’s performance and usability:
- Write clean and elegant code
- Create robust, speedy production components
- Refactor, simplify and optimize code to develop features more effectively
- Work with Agile, cross-functional team members on features, design and implementation
- Contribute to building our environment that embraces continuous integration through the use of automated testing
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies while developing innovative functionality to improve software performance and usability
What we use
Please note this reflects a portion of our technical stack. We are constantly evolving and revisiting our stack to be on the cutting edge:
- A Java 8 back-end Server using Google Guice, Hibernate, and Dropwizard
- A custom-built OLAP processing engine with our in house DSL, and ANTLR-based compiler
- Modern data stores like MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redshift, and RDS
- Supporting micro-services written in Java and GoLang
- Fully automated AWS cloud infrastructure
- A C# .NET Excel add-in built using VSTO, Excel Interop/VBA, and LINQ
Does this sound like you?
- You have three or more (3+) years of programming experience and exposure to a variety of different programming languages with the ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- You are a well-rounded programmer, with one or more areas of expertise and depth, and a passion for working throughout product stacks
- You have a strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including software design, algorithms, etc.
- You believe in keeping stack current with the latest tools, libraries, frameworks, and trends in cloud technologies
- You have excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- Equivalent experience and/or Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Software Engineering
Apply today… We can’t wait to hear from you!
Vena Solutions Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Vena Solutions and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Vena Solutions Jobs;