Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Vancouver Coastal Health by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Vancouver Coastal Health which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Who We Hire
VCH is a forward-thinking organization bursting with great opportunities for both new and experienced health care professionals. From small towns to major cities, from acute care to community, we offer our staff a full range of lifestyle and career options.
Work & Live Here
VCH can offer you plenty of choices, whether you prefer community clinics or hospital settings, large urban centers or small towns, the coast or mountains. Our mild climate, scenic beauty and abundance of outdoor activities have made us one of the most desirable places in the world to live.
Apply Online Vancouver Coastal Health Jobs
You can be a member of Vancouver Coastal Health family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Vancouver Coastal Health where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Registered Nurse – Obstetrics, Medical & Surgical
Education & Experience
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
- Completion of a recognized advanced nursing specialty program in perinatal nursing or two years’ recent, related perinatal nursing experience.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Broad knowledge of nursing theory and practice within a client/family centred model of care.
- Broad knowledge of CRNBC’s standards for nursing practice.
- Demonstrated ability in nursing practice related to designated client group.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement care plans.
- Demonstrated ability to assess client responses to care, and to respond appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to unexpected events, problem-solve, set priorities and deal with conflict.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (orally and in writing) and deal effectively with clients and their families, coworkers, physicians, other health care staff, and staff of external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to counsel and teach clients and their families.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership through initiative and independence.
- Demonstrated ability to model and mentor new staff and students.
- Demonstrated skill in clinical techniques and the use of applicable equipment and supplies.
- Demonstrated skill in CPR and NRP techniques.
- Demonstrated computer skills including the ability to effectively use a computerized client care information system.
- Demonstrated physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
The hours of work including days off and work area may be subject to change consistent with operational requirements and the provision of the Collective Agreement and applicable statutes.
Vancouver Coastal Health Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Vancouver Coastal Health and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Vancouver Coastal Health Jobs;