Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Value Village by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Value Village which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
There are so many opportunities on the retail operations team including positions on the sales floor, in the community donation center, in the backroom, at the loading dock, management and much more. Retail moves at a lightning fast pace, so every person is seen and treated as an integral part of this highly results focused team. With the majority of promotions happening from within, careers in this department are always on upward trajectories. And from a culture standpoint, the satisfaction is unmatched. Team members are like family to each other, working hard and laughing even harder.
Apply Online Value Village Jobs
You can be a member of Value Village family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Value Village where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Store Team Member
A summary of the general duties and responsibilities for the operation of this store are listed below. This Description of the Job is not to be construed as a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Team members may be required to perform other job-related functions as requested by your management team. The specific job duties will vary for each position in the store.
- Keep the sales floor, dressing room, washrooms, and check stand areas neat and orderly
- Provide fast, efficient and accurate checkout service
- Acknowledge all customers within a 10-foot radius of you
- Make brief announcements over the P.A. system
- Answer the telephone in a business-like manner
- Assist customers with their shopping needs
- Move boxes and bags from carts to the sorting tables
- Evaluate items for quality, condition
- Measure items to determine size
- Determine price of items by following established guidelines
- Affix price tags to items
- Process quota of items for each shift according to established guidelines
- Place clothing on hangers on racks
- Move merchandise to the sales floor and distribute to appropriate area
- Maintain store and department cleanliness by sweeping and removing unsellable items
**Operate a trash compactor and baler – must be trained and certified by Savers prior to operation.
- Lifting/Carrying – 25-50 lbs.
- Standing – 8 hours
- Pushing/Pulling – 4 hours
- Repetitive Use of Hands – 6 hours
- Exposure to Dust – 8 hours
- Reaching Overhead 6 hours
- Bending – 4 hours
- Crouching/Kneeling – 2 hours
- Grasping – 6 hours
**Backup and Furniture/Electrical position(s) require the ability to safely operate the trash compactor, forklift and baler.
Value Village Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Value Village and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Value Village Jobs;