Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at UPS by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of UPS which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
From where you are now to where you want to go.
Where are you headed? If you’re ready to get what you want out of your job — out of your life — the smart route is at UPS. As a growing, dynamic Fortune 50 organization, we have the kind of opportunities that will help you go as far as your ambition will take you. So if you’re looking to start on a rewarding future, we’ll get you moving in the right direction.
Apply Online UPS Jobs
You can be a member of UPS family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application UPS where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Package Handler loads and unloads packages into or out of UPS vehicles. The responsibilities include the following:
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars in a warehouse environment (must be able to handle packages up to 70lbs)
Education and Work Experience
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
Other Job Requirements
- Health and Dental benefits provided after 1 year of service
- Immediate access to Employee discounts upon hiring
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $1500/ per semester
- Pay rate progression- $11.40 – $23.76 (based on continuous years in UPS Canada)
UPS Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for UPS and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for UPS Jobs;