Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tyco by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tyco which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We hope you like what you’ve read about our business, our careers and our ambition to build a smarter future. If you want to be part of it, this section will give you an overview of our recruitment process and some useful pointers that will help you to make your application the best it can possibly be.
Apply Online Tyco Jobs
You can be a member of Tyco family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tyco where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
What you will do
- Perform service & inspection activities on CCTV, access control and security systems
- Manage service issues on-site to ensure fiscal requirements are met
- Take part in 24hr on-call service rotation
- Identify and sell basic product enhancements to customers
- Troubleshoot systems and perform necessary repairs
- Effectively service panels all makes and models
- Lead scheduled work and direct technician of a lower grade as needed
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operational/product manuals
- Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems
- Provide specific solutions and recommendations to customers on the most efficient and cost effective methods to return equipment to working order
What we look for
- 3 or more years of experience as Service Technician within the Alarm Industry
- Knowledgeable of provincial building & fire codes for inspection proposes
- Demonstrated ability to train less knowledgeable technicians or customers
- Demonstrated high level of customer service
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and routine details
- Ability to present information through the spoken or written word, read and read and interprets complex information
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 40lbs and climb ladders and scaffolding
- Possess a valid motor vehicle license
Tyco Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tyco and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tyco Jobs;