Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tucows by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tucows which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We know that our people are what matter the most. And we have great people. A great mix of people with different skill sets, different work experiences, people from all over the world and right next door. The success of Tucows is the sum total of all our efforts.
If you love the idea of working for a company where your contributions are recognized and your efforts are appreciated, and you have a passion for the Internet and a strong sense of how to make it more useful, then Tucows might be the place for you.
Apply Online Tucows Jobs
You can be a member of Tucows family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tucows where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Customer Experience Manager – Ting Mobile
This opening is for a manager to a team of 10-14 Customer Service Representatives, responsible for dealing with a variety of mobile-related customer issues. Support staff work 8 am – 1 am seven days a week. The Customer Service Manager develops standards for Tucows technical and customer support; provides technical guidance to the staff; liaises with internal technical and business management personnel to resolve customer issues and escalates to Senior Management accordingly.
The manager must be able to act as an escalation point for support staff when appropriate. This includes not only resolving issues but also acting as the end-customers advocate, ensuring that the customer has the right product/service to meet their needs and requirements.
Accountable for providing leadership and direction in the planning, implementation, and administration of quality measurement and evaluation of vendor performance for contracted services to ensure the optimization of resource use and the continual improvement of services from a client perspective. Responsible for alerting appropriate personnel of recurring problems and/or quality deficiencies.
- Call Centre personnel management including interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, performance evaluations, mentoring and coaching of staff, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Create and foster a motivating work environment where staff members are provided with the necessary support and resources to develop.
- Develop and foster improved workflow strategies to enhance productivity, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and reliability of the current system and achieve customer satisfaction results; Support and implement new and existing operational standards to ensure service mandates are met.
- Manage and resolve escalated calls from customers. Improve the customers’ experience by understanding and focusing on what’s important, measuring how we are doing and driving the necessary actions to improve services provided.
- Recommend solutions where appropriate to better meet customer needs.
- Overseeing team performance, both individually and in conjunction with the other members of the management team, including monitoring calls taken by call center staff as well as Ticket & Email transaction review.
- Complete and submit activity reports, customer support stats, and project(s) status on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Rotates with the management team to handle escalated calls after hours.
- Trains employees on products and technical procedures.
- Ongoing review and revisions of training materials for all Call Centre activities.
- Conduct monthly feedback sessions with Customer Service staff and consistently coach/develop employees with timely and constructive feedback.
- Act as interface with third party suppliers (these may be internal or external contacts). Maintains the team’s alignment with the company’s strategy and goals.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years call center experience, in a technical support leadership role
- Proven ability to train /coach highly technical support staff and team leads
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment with potentially conflicting priorities
- Takes initiative, ownership and is self-directed
- Able to think outside the box and evaluate issues from a non-linear perspective
- Able to solve complex problems rapidly and effectively
- Excellent comprehension of written technical material
- Overall excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly adaptable and able to learn new applications quickly
- Attentive to detail, methodical and a thorough problem-solver.
- Must be able to own issues from inception to completion, ensuring that customers are always informed of progress while escalating internally or externally to expedite a resolution
- Able to maintain a calm, professional approach when dealing with difficult customers
Tucows Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tucows and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tucows Jobs;