Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Trican Well Service by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Trican Well Service which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
At Trican Well Service, we believe success begins with our people as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees. We are committed to service excellence, operational safety, technical expertise and innovation, and we value a can-do attitude above most attributes.
Trican offers challenging opportunities to people looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees. We offer Training, Development, and Benefits, to support you in your career with Trican. Bring your best. We’ll give you ours.
Apply Online Trican Well Service Jobs
You can be a member of Trican Well Service family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Trican Well Service where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Detailed Job Description
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
The Electronics Technician is responsible for ensuring unit electronic standards, upgrades, repairs and control systems are maintained to guarantee quality and consistency throughout Canadian operations.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Perform repairs and upgrades to control systems while ensuring that Trican’s Electronic Standards are met
- Ensure Field Employees are aware of how the various electrical systems are employed to specific unit applications
- Maintain two way communication with the Electronics Coordinator and Management to ensure proper standards in the repairs, upgrades and techniques are being applied to the equipment
- Report deficiencies found to the Lead Electronics Technician or Electronics Coordinator
- Assist in the development and implementation of new technology
Experience & Skills:
- Post-Secondary Education in Electronics, Instrumentation or Related field is required
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License; fewer than 6 demerit points, able to pass an internal driving assessment
- Physically Fit
- Basic computer, serial communications and network troubleshooting skills are required
- Ability to consistently and accurately identify and troubleshoot problems
- Effective interpersonal skills (spoken and written communication)
- Prior field service experience is preferred
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual hockey tournament open to all Trican employees and their friends/family
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 100% regular wage guarantee April 1 – June 30, 2018
- 8 days on/6 days off work schedule
- On average, 60 – 80% of time on days worked will be spent travelling
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
Trican Well Service Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Trican Well Service and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Trican Well Service Jobs;