Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Toys R Us by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Toys R Us which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Apply Online Toys R Us Jobs
You can be a member of Toys R Us family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Toys R Us where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Behind the scenes at our Canada Resource Centre or CRC (our head office), our team members operate with what we call the Power of One: working together collaboratively and integrating all our channels to support the in-store and digital experience our customers want and expect.
Discover a great career at the CRC, in key areas including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, eCommerce, Planning, Supply Chain, Finance, and Human Resources.
- Sales Associates
- Storeroom Associates
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and customer focused?
- Energized by a fast-paced team environment?
- Flexible to work different shifts including Days, Evenings, and Weekends?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, our team member position is a great fit for you!
Associate Buyer, Girls
There is a fulltime opportunity for an Associate Buyer, Girls with the following responsibilities and required qualifications:
- Accountable and responsible for achieving sales targets, margin profitability, and allowance contribution
- Develop trend right product assortments through full multi approval level line review process with lead merchant and planning teams managing all financial metrics including vendor profitability and exit strategies for aged inventory provisions
- Collaborate with buyers, digital, planning, forecasting and inventory management teams
- Effectively build compelling, trend right merchandising programs for online with vendor base and digital customer experience and digital marketing teams
- Optimize the digital space and drive e-commerce sales through growing an endless aisle assortment across categories
- Use digital customer and market share data to build online assortment to grow sales, reduce bounce rate, and increase on-line conversion
- Develop and maintain best in class vendor partnerships focused on the core merchandising strategies and guiding principles using strong negotiating skills to deliver VITE vision
- Assist with flyer planning & tracking
- Attend trade shows to identify new products, research product development and/or design of products as required
Distribution Centre Positions
Our Logistics team focuses on efficiency, productivity and accuracy to ensure that our products reach the stores to provide a great assortment for our customers.
We have positions in our DC like material handler, powered equipment operators, supervisor and manager. Our DC provides a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Let there be play! At our Toys“R”Us stores, we believe in the power of play, imagination and discovery with expert team members, exciting in-store events and fun play areas.
And at Babies“R”Us, we are all about supporting new parents as they welcome their new baby. We like to think that we help people become parents and help gift-givers become heroes!
We have positions in our stores right across the country, including associate team member, cashier, stock room team member, department supervisor and store manager.
Toys R Us Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Toys R Us and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Toys R Us Jobs;