Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Top Hat by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Top Hat which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
We treat instructors like heroes, elevating their work inside and outside the classroom with compelling content and activities to engage their students. We believe collaboration with our coworkers and with frontline educators is the key to our success. We work hard, we work smart and we work without ego. And we know our aggressive growth will revolutionize the university experience.
Apply Online Top Hat Jobs
You can be a member of Top Hat family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Top Hat where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Diversity at Top Hat
At Top Hat, we see diversity as a critical ingredient to our success. Diversity, inclusivity and an openness to new ideas and perspectives make our company strong, competitive and dynamic. Smart innovations come from every department and at every level of our company, and that’s what makes Top Hat an extraordinary place to work.
Have you heard about our perks?
- Full medical, health and lifestyle benefits
- Team breakfast and lunch
- Centrally located offices with easy access to public transportation
- Bike-friendly culture
- Too many team social events to count
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employee stock
Do you have a customer-obsessed mindset? Are you results-oriented and driven to manage the customer journey? Do you want to make Professors Heroes in the classroom? We are looking for Account Managers to join our dynamic Customer Success team.
About the Gig
- You’ll ensure the successful use of Top Hat in a university, college or department as soon as a contract is signed and own all renewals of our professors.
- You’ll drive revenue by ensuring that professors continue to use Top Hat because they couldn’t imagine their classroom without it.
- You’ll leverage existing business by maintaining regular touch points with decision-makers.
- You’ll act as the main point of contact between the professor and Top Hat by deriving the value of Top Hat with each customer and increase the usage of our solution.
- You’ll deliver unparalleled Client Services. We want professors to continue doing business with us not just because our product rocks their socks, but also because we are a delight to work with.
- You’ll elevate the overall client experience to increase renewal rates and satisfaction of Top Hat.
- You always have the best interest of your customers in mind. You do everything in your power to make sure that they are set up for success and using Top Hat to revolutionize how they teach and their students learn.
- You’re results-focused and have a solid track record of success in a quota-carrying role – you reach and blow renewal targets out of the water.
- You know your way around a CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- You’re a smooth operator & a master communicator. You’re fantastic on the phone and put professors at ease and prove Top Hat’s value. You can also make more complex tasks a cinch to understand.
- You’re a doer. You’re action-oriented and know how to structure your day in order to maximize your own success.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’ve probably worked at a startup before and are excited to join a company that’s growing fast! You proactively take on tasks that are outside your core function for the good of the company.
About Top Hat:
Top Hat’s interactive, cloud-based teaching platform enables professors to engage students inside and outside the classroom with compelling content, tools and activities. Millions of students at 700 leading North American colleges and universities use the Top Hat teaching platform. Headquartered in Toronto, Top Hat has been operating profitably since its 2009 launch.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
• Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart and motivated to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education.
• We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
• Conveniently located at Bloor and Avenue, near 3 TTC stations.
• We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named Fastest 50 Growing Companies by Deloitte Consulting!)
• Our dress code is casual.
Top Hat welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Top Hat Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Top Hat and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Top Hat Jobs;