Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tiffany & Co. by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tiffany & Co. which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Tiffany & Company is an American luxury jewelry and specialty retailer, headquartered in New York City.
Tiffany sells jewelry, sterling silver, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances, water bottles, watches, personal accessories, as well as some leather goods. Many of these goods are sold at Tiffany stores, as well as through direct-mail and corporate merchandising. Tiffany is renowned for its luxury goods and is particularly known for its diamond and sterling silver jewelry. Tiffany markets itself as an arbiter of taste and style.
Apply Online Tiffany & Co. Jobs
You can be a member of Tiffany & Co. family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tiffany & Co. where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
The Boutique Director will effectively lead, develop and support the sales and/or operations of a Tiffany Boutique Store to meet and/or exceed sales and profitability targets. S/he is a strong, decisive and collaborative leader who builds a climate of service excellence and leads the team to deliver extraordinary customer experiences and partners with the Market Sales Director. The Boutique Director is a dynamic and inspiring leader who embodies the Tiffany Cultural Values: Honor the Customer, Think Boldly, Lead with Passion, Do the Right Thing, and Be Brilliant Together.
- Deepen the relationship with our customers to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
Identify business opportunities and implement actions to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
- Direct sales professionals to drive client development activity among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business through key product pillars.
The Tiffany Sales Director will effectively lead, develop and support the sales of a top tier store to meet and/or exceed sales plan. The Tiffany Sales Director is a dynamic, client focused and inspiring leader who has mastered relationship building with internal and external clients; someone who leads a team to deliver exceptional customer service in every interaction. The Sales Director is part of the store leadership team, an individual who locally builds a climate of providing the Tiffany Touch during every interaction and drives clienteling behaviors to maximize the performance of the team. This person keeps the sales team engaged by motivating them in innovative ways, and reports to the Senior Director.
Deepen the relationship with our customers to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend.
- Identify business opportunities and implement actions to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan.
- Develop and deliver storewide strategy to drive client development activities that cultivate new and existing clients, in partnership with management team.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and by partnering effectively with sales professionals on their client interactions.
- Utilize and champion Compass as the tool to manage client development activities and ensure sales professionals capture, maintain and utilize client information.
- Manage and motivate the sales team to drive the success of the business through key product pillars.
Tiffany & Co. Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tiffany & Co. and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tiffany & Co. Jobs;