Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Think Research by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Think Research which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Why Think Research?
It’s an exciting time to join Think Research. We’re growing pretty quickly these days and making a real impact in health care along the way. We’re a passionate group who take pride in our work. Looking to make a real difference? Keep reading.
Apply Online Think Research Jobs
You can be a member of Think Research family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Think Research where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Think Research is a disruptive and rapidly growing software company that is changing the way healthcare is delivered across Canada, in the U.S. and EU. We are passionate about what we do, and even more so about the amazing people that help make what we do possible.
Looking for a fresh challenge that truly allows you to feel your impact? We’re looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of high-energy, brilliant people who are passionate about their work and colleagues
- Mentorship from senior level employees
- Exciting, collaborative, fast-paced and multidisciplinary environment
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Product Managers through a wide variety of requirements gathering and pilot activities. The successful candidate will need to establish collaborative relationships with Product Managers and coordinate activities needed to define, develop, and deploy pilots. The ideal candidate will have the ability to focus and foresee key dynamics as they unfold, monitor the progress of deliverables within the deadlines, and provide analysis and administrative support.
The kind of work that you’d be doing:
- Assist Product Managers with developing, analyzing and translating business requirements, supporting scoping activities and maintaining product road maps.
- Coordinate and prepare documents for internal and external client meetings
- Provide quality assurance on all pilot project deliverables
- Monitor and present reports defining product progress, problems, and solutions
- Coordinate implementing and managing changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Perform special projects and duties as assigned
- Travel approximately 25% of your time to client meetings in and outside the GTA
- Bachelor degree; mathematics, statistics, computer science or health science related fields considered an asset
- 1-3 years of experience gathering and defining product business requirements; experience in a software environment an asset
- Knowledge of healthcare industry an asset
- Understanding and experience of the product road map and/or project life cycle
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills and ability to interface with internal and external
- customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration and presentation skills
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to include PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proven ability to multi-task and coordinate many projects at the same time
- Ability to use data to create spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of rocket science
Think Research Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Think Research and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Think Research Jobs;