Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Ottawa Hospital by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Ottawa Hospital which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career with The Ottawa Hospital. We are pleased to introduce a self-service tool which allows external candidates to search for job postings, submit an online application and track the status of the application.
Apply Online The Ottawa Hospital Jobs
You can be a member of The Ottawa Hospital family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Ottawa Hospital where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Days and evenings, including weekends, 8 and 12 hour shifts. Must be available for stand by and call back on evenings, nights, weekends, and stat holidays.
*For information purposes only – The Hospital reserves the right to change.
- Certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Minimum of three (3) months of recent experience in Hemodialysis.
- Critical Thinking skills;
- Demonstrates theorical knowledge of the nursing process as it relates to the Medicine/Surgery patient and the ability to apply this in a clinical setting;
- Theoretical knowledge of the care of patients with acute/chronic kidney disease;
- Demonstration of teaching, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrates a professional and respectful attitude to patients, to the public and to colleagues;
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team;
- Identifies a commitment to personal continuing education activities;
- Demonstrates understanding of and participation in the evaluaition process;
- Demonstrates adherence to Hospital Policies and Procedures.
Applicants who do not meet the above-noted requirements are eligible to apply for this position and may be considered if there are no other applicants who meet all of the requirements.
Applicants selected for an interview will be notified of interview results.
- A degree in Nursing;
- Nephrology certification;
- Proficiency in English and French oral expression (advanced level) and comprehension (advanced level).
The Ottawa Hospital Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for The Ottawa Hospital and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Ottawa Hospital Jobs;