The Body Shop Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete The Body Shop job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Body Shop International Limited, trading as The Body Shop, is a British cosmetics, skin care and perfume company that was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick. It currently has a range of 1,000 products which it sells in over 3,049 owned and franchised stores internationally in 66 countries. The company is based in East Croydon and Littlehampton, West Sussex.
The company is owned by Brazilian cosmetics company Natura. The company had been owned by the French cosmetics company L’Oréal between 2006 and 2017. In June 2017, L’Oréal agreed to sell the company to Natura for £880 million. The deal was approved in September 2017.
Apply Online The Body Shop Jobs
You can be a member of The Body Shop family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Body Shop where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
Purpose of role:
- To uphold and maintain the values of The Body Shop.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service and care.
- To work and cooperate with fellow staff to ensure that teamwork and responsibility towards work are always present.
- To ensure that all efforts are made to effectively maximise sales.
- To ensure that all operational and merchandising tasks are completed so as to ensure smooth shop operations.
- Be aware of the sales targets set and to make all efforts within the shop to try to achieve these targets through customer service and product knowledge.
- Be fully aware of all shop promotions and to provide feedback on the effectiveness of these promotions.
- Promote products in accordance to requirements so as to improve sales.
- Ensure that customer service is the top priority within the shop.
- Ensure that all selling steps are followed to the fullest so as to maximise customer care.
- Handle each case of customer product enquiry / concern promptly and positively.
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers.
- Be aware of all merchandising standards so as to maintain proper display of products.
- Ensure that all merchandising and housekeeping standards are followed and maintained at all times.
- Ensure that bays are cleaned on a regular basis and that all products are correctly positioned.
- Ensure that all storage areas and cupboards are maintained properly and all products stored accordingly.
- Replenish and receive stocks as and when required.
- Minimise wastage and ensure that company property is kept in good condition.
- Operate the POS system as and when required maintaining high standards of accuracy, integrity and customer service.
- Adhere to all operational excellence policies at all times.
- Attend and participate actively in training sessions in the classroom and at the shop floor.
- Demonstrate understanding of the products by educating the customers on the benefits and features.
- Constantly seek to improve one’s knowledge and skills through training.
- Initiate self learning on product trends.
- Demonstrate commitment to company values in all shop activities.
- Actively participate in all organised campaigns.
- Willing to volunteer and support all community programmes where needed.
- At least 1 year of experience in retail / customer service sector
- GCE ‘N’ Level
- Knowledge of personal care / skin care products and its industry dynamics is an advantage
- Good Customer Service / Selling Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- People Oriented and Service Oriented
- Passionate and positive individual with high energy level
- Warm and Friendly
- Team player
- Open communication channel
- Open and willing to give and receive feedback
- Problem-solving attitude
- Well Groomed
As a Beauty Expert, you will support the store in achieving exceptional customer service standards in partnership with the Store Manager and other members of the store team. You will work alongside store management to achieve excellence in operations and commercial practices of the Skincare & Make-up categories, to achieve store KPI’s and increase the Skincare and Make-up category share of the business.
You will develop consumer loyalty and awareness to help build The Body Shop brand, through the active demonstration and expert application of our products to meet the customer’s needs.
It is essential that our Beauty Experts are able to learn to use the internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and to be able to analyse category performance. In the ever-changing world and retail, we need positive people who are able to monitor and manage change with exceptional communication skills and the ability to help support, control and meet sales & performance targets. We’re looking for individuals with strong people skills who are confident in building and maintaining relationships with customers, store team colleagues and management.
Skin Care Expertise & Background
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our Beauty Experts should be passionate, knowledgeable and aware of the latest innovations, as well as our products and their application. Key to success in this role is a genuine passion for, experience of or training in skincare & make-up is desirable ideally coupled with relevant work experience.
We’re looking for responsible role models with full flexibility and availability that are capable of reflecting our strong brand philosophy in store and to our customers.
A qualification in Health & Beauty such as an NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or local market equivalent) is desirable, but not essential.
As part of our dedicated team of Consultants you will offer expert advice to our customers and provide an inspirational insight into The Body Shop products and philosophy. You will get to learn the products, their origins and proactively engage with customers to experience a range that suits their preferences and lifestyle.
What we look for:
- Bags of enthusiasm and confidence to chat to new people
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- A genuine passion for beauty and the retail industry
The Body Shop Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for The Body Shop from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to Apply for The Body Shop Jobs