Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Bargain! Shop by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Bargain! Shop which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
The Bargain! Shop Holdings, Inc., also known as TB!S, is a discount variety store chain operating in all Anglophone provinces in Canada. The Bargain! Shop originated as a closeout store division of Woolworth Canada, developed out of some of the bankrupt assets of Bargain Harold’s in 1991. The chain averaged 10,000 square feet (930 m2) and grew into 90 stores within just a year of its establishment.
Apply Online The Bargain! Shop Jobs
You can be a member of The Bargain! Shop family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Bargain! Shop where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
You will be responsible for the performance and management of the store, including meeting and exceeding sales and other financial targets. You will ensure proper execution of customer service and merchandising standards, policies and procedures and Associate development.
- Overall responsibility for sales and profitability of the store
- Control expenses and manage customer relations
- Ensure customer service practices are implemented
- Ensure basic merchandise is filled and resolve out of stocks
- Follow all merchandise and display pricing guidelines
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage Associates
- Recover store on a daily basis
- Set up ads properly and on time
- Receive daily/weekly freight trucks
- Manage all administration
- Ensure all loss prevention policies and procedures are followed
Responsibilities include assisting the Store Manager in all areas of store operations including but not limited to:
- Customer Service
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
You have general experience in retail, strong communication skills, the ability to work evenings and weekends, and the ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
The Bargain! Shop Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for The Bargain! Shop and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Bargain! Shop Jobs;