Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at The Bagg Group by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of The Bagg Group which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Bagg Professional partners with you to attract and retain the best people for your full-time, contract and temporary needs. We take an innovative holistic approach to recruiting that goes beyond simply referring a candidate who has the necessary skills. We refer people who are the best fit for your corporate culture – the right match to assure productivity and engagement with your team. Bagg Technology Resources Inc. provides a full range of Technology Resourcing including information technology project, full-time, contract and temporary resources for clients in a wide spectrum of industries from small and medium sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies.
Apply Online The Bagg Group Jobs
You can be a member of The Bagg Group family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application The Bagg Group where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
If you have demonstrated experience with problem solving, find satisfaction in providing the best service to your executives, this role could be the right fit for you! If you consider yourself an intrinsically motivated individual with a good amount of common sense, we would like to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support to a small team of executives.
- Act as the department super user for Electronic Content Management systems (ECM).
- Complete and review all expense reports, invoices and other relevant monetary documents.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management teams.
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Maintain daily appointments/calendars for executives.
- Take and transcribe notes and informal meeting minutes, to help you understand your job better.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Research and assist with special projects.
- Prepare Travel arrangements with keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Generally act as the “go to” person for the team, Liaising with cross functional teams to get things done and facilitate outcomes.
- Provide support to colleagues, active participation in working groups to review documentations for accuracy and common sense, anything missing, or to draft documentation to get the ball rolling for others.
Due to promotion, our client, a leading investment counseling firm, is seeking a Receptionist to join their dynamic team! As the first point of contact for incoming calls, visitors and clients, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a friendly and courteous environment and maintaining a professional appearance at all times. If you have fantastic communication skills, a client service oriented attitude and strong attention to detail then we want to hear from you!
- Welcome guests and employees by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answer or refer inquiries
- Direct guests by utilizing employee and department directories; give instructions
- Review all room booking to stay current and informed of all meetings taking place on the floor
- Main point of contact for building security, employees and for receiving guests and visitors
- Be familiar with all policies and guidelines as it pertains to the Floor/Reception Area
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Facilities walkthrough to ensure space is ready for guest and all is working properly
- Help maintain work space by notifying the appropriate Departments when service is needed, i.e. carpet cleaning, missing light bulbs, etc.
- Handle any administrative tasks/requests for the floor as needed
- Respond promptly to incoming calls in a professional and enthusiastic manner, directing them to the proper individual/ department/ or responding to inquiries
- Distribute mail, interoffice mail and courier packages accordingly
- Ensure office and kitchen supplies are stocked, ordering supplies as necessary
- Ensure the fax, photocopier and printers are in good working condition
- Set up and maintain boardrooms for client breakfasts/lunches
- Assist with large mail outs as required
- Other administrative support as required
Our client, a well-established medical diagnostic services provider, is seeking to expand their client base within the Toronto, Ontario area. They are looking for a Customer Representative to prospect qualified leads, which consist of general practitioners and physicians. If you are an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial individual with an outgoing personality and an educational background in the health sciences then this may the opportunity for you!
- Reporting to the Area Business Manager, you will be coordinating all marketing initiatives to provide an excellent client experience
- Developing the market in the Toronto and surrounding area offering patient care services to medical practitioners requiring outsourced diagnostic imaging
- Confidently speak with clinical staff, nurses, medical administration, and physicians to present service offerings in a professional and concise manner
- Manage the full sales cycle from identifying and generating leads, developing the company’s value proposition to closing and final delivery of services
- Achieving and surpassing sales objectives, completing a consistent number of sales calls while constantly refining business development strategies
- Meeting with and following up in person for all inquiries and issues resolution
- Tracking all activity, including call reports, weekly plans, goals and entering this information in Salesforce database
- Becoming the expert for medical practitioner’s needs in your territory
- Assisting physicians in organizing lunch and learns presentations, and other medical education events for small groups or clinics
- Collaborating with peers across different territories to share best practices and exchange competitive market analysis
The Bagg Group Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for The Bagg Group and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for The Bagg Group Jobs;