Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Tervita by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Tervita which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
JOIN A TEAM, NOT A COMPANY
We are Tervita, a leading environmental solutions company in the oil and gas, mining and industrial sectors. Our people are energetic, proactive and committed to maximizing the output of all our clients, while working to minimize their impact on our planet. We offer competitive wages, challenging opportunities, room for advancement and a culture that puts safety first, above all else.
BUILD A UNIQUE CAREER
The range of innovative products, services and technologies we offer provides our employees a unique opportunity to gain experience and build careers across a variety of functional areas and diverse business sectors. At Tervita, you can advance as far as your skill, energy and ambition will take you.
BE REWARDED FOR PERFORMANCE
We expect our employees to be self-motivated, proactive and to adopt an entrepreneurial attitude to the work they do. At Tervita, we value effort that goes above and beyond the expected and we recognize and reward it.
LEARN AND GROW
Being a leader in today’s fast-moving business world means you have to have people who are ahead of the curve. On-going training and development programs for our employees are a large part of our competitive advantage. Continual learning prepares employees for success in their current role and lays the foundation for future career growth and development within our company. Tervita provides innovative training programs to quickly bring new employees up-to-speed and develop our future leaders for a unique career within our organization.
CARE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
At Tervita, we make it easy and affordable for you to take care of your health, your family and your future. We offer comprehensive health and welfare benefits for employees and their family members, as well as unique savings plans to help you secure your future. What’s more, generous time-off programs help you recharge with your family and friends. We also provide intensive safety instruction for employees to help them stay safe at work and at home, as well as training in current regulatory and compliance guidelines.
Apply Online Tervita Jobs
You can be a member of Tervita family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Tervita where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
ADMINISTRATOR, TRANSPORTATION (TEMPORARY)
- Leading by example and driving of all Tervita safety policies and procedures including your personal and teams’ Personal Safety Contracts
- Communicate effectively with the safety department
- Lead the safety culture in the region and ensure that all personnel and all sites know the safety absolutes and fully understand the “no compromise to safety” approach
Regulatory Interpretation / Compliance
- Monitoring and updating databases to ensure accuracy and efficiencies are met
- Distribute and allocate fleet fuel cards to field offices, keep offices informed of new and changing policies, update and redistribute cards as needed and terminate cards as machines are retired.
- Keep detailed information of all light trucks in a central database, updating unit status, entering purchase/lease information, updating insurance information, driver information, GPS, deleting termed machinery and adding acquired machines as needed.
- Ownership of fuel program and the day to day requirements of running this program
- Ensure fuel, telematics and “how’s my driving” records up to date and current within Tervita’s databases
- Reconciling of fuel accounts
- Assist with the registration program
- Assist with creating, reviewing and uploading required driver and vehicle file information.
- Assist with ordering and reviewing driver abstracts for compliance.
- Experience (1-2 years) and Provincial Registry is preferred. Degree not required.
- Preference will be given to those with NSC / FMCSA experience, and completion of related business administration, accounting/financial management, or technology courses is also desirable. Equivalencies will be considered.
- Knowledge in aspects of nationwide fleet operations including cars, light and medium duty trucks, up fitting and ancillary equipment and fuel purchasing practices. Knowledge of insurance practices, risk management and collision repairs are preferred.
- Industry knowledge in Construction, Capital Equipment, Waste Management and related service industries is also beneficial.
- Knowledgeable in finance, cost reduction programs.
- The ability to understand how efficient and effective fleet practices can contribute to overall business strategy of the firm and the ability to communicate its value and implement and communicate process changes effectively throughout the organization.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and drive change in a highly decentralized company
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment accommodating all levels of corporate operations and management. Appreciation of confidential information is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle high work volume in a deadline driven work environment.
- Have a high aptitude for detail and accuracy.
- Have a collaborative approach, results driven, and thrive working in a team driven work culture.
Tervita Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Tervita and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Tervita Jobs;