Online Job Application Process
You can get the chance to work at Teradici by applying online. Below, you can find the detailed information about the hiring process of Teradici which offers entry-level and managerial positions.
Who We Are
Teradici was founded in 2004 and headquartered in Burnaby, BC. We are the creators of PCoIP solutions for seamless delivery of workstations and applications to end-users and our team takes pride in our ability to provide first class virtualization solutions for the modern workplace.
We strive to create the best possible products and experiences for customers, and we do that by building an incredible team of talent that shares our mission. With 100+ employees and millions of users that love our technology, we’re more excited than ever at what the future will bring.
From startups to Fortune 100 companies, our customers work with PCoIP solutions every day at work.
Apply Online Teradici Jobs
You can be a member of Teradici family by completing the hiring process which is explained below. In order to finish the application process, you can use the link provided below to access to the online application Teradici where you can find out more about the position for which you want to apply.
CyberSecurity Compliance Analyst
As part of the Teradici Product Security team, the CyberSecurity Compliance Analyst is typically an expert in the areas of governance, compliance, and risk management and plays an important role in sustaining the cadence and improving the maturity of our product security program.
- Perform information security duties and assist in ensuring organizational compliance with security requirements including but not limited to (SOC, ISO, PCI, HIPA, GDPR).
- Lead and manage security policy development.
- Perform product security risk analysis and gap assessments to identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Build strong partnerships with Product Owners to ensure that product development follows Secure-By-Design Principles.
- Work with corporate stakeholders to implement corporate compliance initiatives.
- Provide security briefings to security decision makers and stakeholders.
- Work with Developers and Security Engineers to complete technical security assessments.
- Identify and track the remediation of security risks and vulnerabilities in software and systems.
- Work with external auditors to perform vulnerability assessment and other security audits.
- Respond to customers’ request for information regarding Teradici’s product security and compliance posture.
- Ensure that organizational personnel including contractors, receive appropriate information security awareness training.
- Manage the external Bug Bounty program.
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience in a business environment
- At least 2 years of experience in cybersecurity, risk management, corporate governance and overall business objectives
- Ability to take multiple requirements (regulatory, technical, business) and integrate them into a framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detailed orientated with strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working outside your comfort zone with a willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deep interest in progressing career in cybersecurity
- Boundless Optimism!
- Knowledge of SSAE 18 – SOC 1 & SOC 2 reporting
- Familiarity with security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, ISF SOGP and or CoBIT an asset
- Willingness to pursue (or already have) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification
* We will train the right candidate
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike “cage”.
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and “Beach” Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Teradici Application Form/PDF
You can check whether there is printable application form available for Teradici and you can download it if there is one. You can either submit the application form in person or you can send it via email.
How to Apply for Teradici Jobs;